ligitgaming1

please i feel like i just wasted my money

ligitgaming1

please help i just got my pc and im new to all of this i just bought this game and i cant even launch it anyone have answers 

FrankCastle24

it would be helpful if you provide more details.....

ligitgaming1

THATS IT I DOWNLOAD IT AND IT PULLS UP THE SELECT LANGUAGE RIGHT AFTER INSTALLING IT AND I CANT CLICK PAST THAT OPTION SO I CLOSE IT OUT AND TRY TO LAUNCH IT AGAIN BUT THEN NOTHING HAPPENS IDK WHATS WRONG ITS VERY IRRETATING 

Zeroa

Hi, @ligitgaming1! I know I (and many others) would love to help!  As @FrankCastle24 said, more details would help a lot! What have you done so far and what is occurring? 

Zeroa

@ligitgaming1 This is going to sound annoying, but make sure you try rebooting your PC and giving it another shot.  If that doesn't help please attach some screenshots and I'll see if I can find some other help. 

ligitgaming1

yes i took a video of the whole process of what im dealing with on my phone but i cant find a way yo send it here on the forums  do you have an email i can send it to by any chance