Sherpa Recruitments - Open

Hello Escapers,

We are glad to announce that the sherpa recruitment is now open again. In the upcoming weeks we will be reviewing applications and inviting users to join the team. Keep in mind that we have a lot of applications to look at and we cannot answer everyone individually, meaning that only the users that are accepted will receive a forum or a discord private message.

Link for the application format

RECRUITMENT STATUS: [Open]

Good luck!

Edited by Sleepyyy
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 5
  • Hot 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chachielite

• afraidsupra

• Nati_Boi_1

• Fernander_

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Escapers, We are glad to announce that the sherpa recruitment is now open again. In the upcoming weeks we will be reviewing applications and inviting users to join the team. Keep in mind th

Friendly reminder we also have the sherpa hub discord, a place for anyone who needs help, or for those who are willing to offer help teaching. For those applying, best of luck, those selected, brin

@Nati_Boi_1 You will only get a notification if you get selected, if you do not get selected just keep trying this is my third attempt 😄

Posted Images

qq376608427
2020年11月19日凌晨2:33,GTB 79说:

20小时前,利基德·斯科佩兹说:

Why can't I submit the application? Can you help me?

Good luck to everybody ^^ 

Also wondering if it is okay if I share this link in the Sherpa Hub discord? Surely there are many people there who would appreciate knowing that applications are now open again.

Friendly reminder we also have the sherpa hub discord, a place for anyone who needs help, or for those who are willing to offer help teaching.

For those applying, best of luck, those selected, bring your A game. Show case why this program would be better with you in it. : )

• Thanks 2
  • Hot 1
On 11/20/2020 at 6:23 PM, Ryveia said:

Also wondering if it is okay if I share this link in the Sherpa Hub discord? Surely there are many people there who would appreciate knowing that applications are now open again.

Yeah you should be fine to.

• Like 1
LikeALamppost
On 11/20/2020 at 6:23 PM, Ryveia said:

Yep, good luck to everybody! Good to see so many people helping out the community!

afraidsupra
On 11/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, Man11withaplan said:

Any estimate of when this acceptance, rejections gonna be sent out? Sent mine first day recruitment advert was sent out.

They said over the next few weeks. Looking at the Sherpa Hub discord I can see some of the sherpa instructors starting to run groups to "trial" sherpas, so fingers crossed!

• Upvote 1
SoullessCircle

I have submitted my application. I can only hope to be part of this amazing group. Only issue is that I'd have trouble doing anything in the Sherpa Hub since I don't have a non-VoIP number that I could use for Discord since I cannot afford a phone contract.

afraidsupra
21 hours ago, goxus said:

What's the recruitment for? Sry im new to tarkov

Tarkov can have a particularly steep learning curve. Sherpas help guide those that are new to the community.

On 11/20/2020 at 7:01 PM, Tower21 said:

Friendly reminder we also have the Sherpa hub discord, a place for anyone who needs help, or for those who are willing to offer help teaching.

For those applying, best of luck, those selected, bring your A game. Show case why this program would be better with you in it. : )

Tower - The Sherpa Discord is fun. I like to pop in and grab someone to help quests with. There is many experienced players in there willing to help. Its where I first learned a few tricks from StinkySmurf. 

P.S. -- Big fan of your sniping streams when I can catch them. 

PriestyLads

Thanks guys for recruiting up some more Sherpas, I applied and hopefully we can get another Australian Sherpa. Good luck to everyone.
Thanks to the current Sherpas and admins!

chachielite

Hello Tarkovians! Happy holidays to everyone.

This is my third time applying hopefully I'm experienced enough this time to have the honor of joining the Sherpas.

GG's Everyone see you out there ; )