GTB79

Sherpa Recruitments - Open

GTB79

Hello Escapers,

We are glad to announce that the sherpa recruitment is now open again. In the upcoming weeks we will be reviewing applications and inviting users to join the team. Keep in mind that we have a lot of applications to look at and we cannot answer everyone individually, meaning that only the users that are accepted will receive a forum or a discord private message.

Link for the application format

RECRUITMENT STATUS: [Open]

Good luck!

• Like 6
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 2

LiquidScopez

Woot!

• Like 1

Fernander_

I didn't miss the deadline this time!

qq376608427
2020年11月19日凌晨2:33,GTB 79说:

20小时前,利基德·斯科佩兹说:

Why can't I submit the application? Can you help me?

HardcoreToady

Forgot to put my discord handle in by accident, I should be good though as they could reach me through eft's website right?

syntaxxl

Good luck to everyone! ❤️

• Thanks 1

SexyANT

FINALLY! I've been waiting for so long

Ryveia

Good luck to everybody ^^ 

Also wondering if it is okay if I share this link in the Sherpa Hub discord? Surely there are many people there who would appreciate knowing that applications are now open again.

Tower21

Friendly reminder we also have the sherpa hub discord, a place for anyone who needs help, or for those who are willing to offer help teaching.

For those applying, best of luck, those selected, bring your A game. Show case why this program would be better with you in it. : )

• Thanks 1

Jetcore
On 11/20/2020 at 6:23 PM, Ryveia said:

Also wondering if it is okay if I share this link in the Sherpa Hub discord? Surely there are many people there who would appreciate knowing that applications are now open again.

Yeah you should be fine to.

MasterJoshex

Wooooo I missed the deadline last time and this time was able to send it in on time!

Jetcore
On 11/23/2020 at 2:11 PM, MasterJoshex said:

Wooooo I missed the deadline last time and this time was able to send it in on time!

Best of luck

Man11withaplan

Any estimate of when this acceptance, rejections gonna be sent out? Sent mine first day recruitment advert was sent out.

LikeALamppost
On 11/20/2020 at 6:23 PM, Ryveia said:

Yep, good luck to everybody! Good to see so many people helping out the community!

afraidsupra
On 11/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, Man11withaplan said:

Any estimate of when this acceptance, rejections gonna be sent out? Sent mine first day recruitment advert was sent out.

They said over the next few weeks. Looking at the Sherpa Hub discord I can see some of the sherpa instructors starting to run groups to "trial" sherpas, so fingers crossed!

• Upvote 1

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2