Sherpa Recruitments - Open

wildezontwitch

Applied for Sherpa! Hoping I'll be able to officially represent Tarkov in helping others 😁

HERC130

Good luck everyone! Just applying for my second time heres to a great year of helping others!!

ClutchTaric

This is so exciting! Good Luck Everyone :)

786cf9a4-2353-4e2a-94c2-81945816d578-profile_banner-480smol.png

Edited by ClutchTaric
photo was too large
ZantiaTTV

Applied, awaiting a reply to see how it goes. :)

-I feel I'm uniquely equipped in helping others due to my work and gaming experience withing the gaming community as a whole and should you need any further information @BSG Please let me know. 

Kind regards,

Genfour_Lawrence

Rolloden

Hi guys i have applied for the past two wipes as i now know how to truly play. Never got a response.. hopefully with the influx of players they will be accepting some more applications

liuboshi200107

I hope to be a member of the Sherpa, I have good professional quality, I will help the newcomers, try my best to help them, let them feel the fun of this game, thank the Sherpas and administrators, I will love and keen to help novices, thank you!

Exotiqk

Applied :D I know the other sherpa's and mods etc will make amazing choices on those picked. Enjoy your day/night everyone, best of luck to those applying as well.

GillyxD

I have applied, I appreciate the re-opening of applications for more people to join the Sherpa community. Good luck everyone!

Kilizly

Good luck everyone , lets keep this program running and help out new players 2 love this game more , it can be very hard for new players ❤️

• 4 weeks later...