Mon0xiide

Hackers FFS!!!

Mon0xiide

Devs,

Come on guys, you really have to do something about these hackers. It is getting disgraceful how many hacks there are in this game. People don't even hide it because it is so easy to get away with. Myself and many others paid more than we should for this "BETA" and probably spend more time than we should wandering around looking for loot. To put in all that effort just to get tracked down by a dirt bag with a aimbot and a radar on, it is infuriating. FFS guys the game is already hard enough,  you encourage more people to hack when they get killed by other hackers and you're losing customers by the day. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Yours truly,

A very pissed off bad guy who wasted 30 min looting this morning on reserve just to get headshotted with full setup by some small dick low self esteem aimbot using prick.....

Rant over

I mean does anyone else have this problem? I come across hackers by the handfulls daily! I know the difference between a skilled player and trash hacker. It is very obvious. It is getting to be ridiculous 

• Sad 3

CUTE-XIAOJIEJIE

Yes I play 10 times,  almost 8 times with cheater. They are everywhere. Some of them use technology to get money and sell on the internet. And others just enjoy killing people. So now I never take something expensive into the game. I just use the cheapest gun to kill AI......... I hate cheaters

• Sad 1

coredumped7893
On 11/19/2020 at 8:39 PM, CUTE-XIAOJIEJIE said:

Yes I play 10 times,  almost 8 times with cheater. They are everywhere. Some of them use technology to get money and sell on the internet. And others just enjoy killing people. So now I never take something expensive into the game. I just use the cheapest gun to kill AI......... I hate cheaters

Can I ask you what kinds of cheats have you seen? The fact that you died doesn`t mean that everyone around is cheating. And how many of them have you reported?

Edited by coredumped7893

coredumped7893

So now I never take something expensive into the game

Maybe thats part of your problem. You put yourself on purpose in a situation with bad gear and also small amount of experience, and then you complain that you can`t succeed.  

Biala_Mewa

Hello @CUTE-XIAOJIEJIE,

If you have suspicion about cheating, you can report it via launcher or after the raid using report button. When reporting through launcher, please provide any additional materials, for example video. 

Remember that not every person killing you have to be a cheater, try to analyse it by recording your game using e.g. GForce Expierience

• Like 1

hazeus88

Everyone should just use that report button after raid or via launcher, that everyone start new post about this after got killed won't help on this, reports help to get data, etc about these things. And many times people's blame about hackers, cheaters, etc but many times it's not. 

• Like 1