Sign in to follow this  
contractjack

How can I use 'Radeon Software' to launch tarkov?

contractjack

As per title.

Pretty much when I make graphic changes and want to launch the game via radeon/crimson software it loads the game but doesn't load my game profile and sits on the blank screen, whereas if I launch the game as normal via launcher it works as intended.

Just curious if there was a fix for this? I would just like to be able to control my graphics settings through the amd software and launch it that way so I can collect the stats to see the crap I need to lower/tweak etc to try and squeeze some more performance out before having to just splash cash on a new gfx card. 

Zeroa

At this time the game should only be launched via the official game launcher.  Any other method would be in breach of the EULA:

4.3.4. Under no circumstances to perform the following actions, either in full or in part:

• derivative works: copying or reproduction, deciphering, source code retrieval, amendment, decomposition, decompilation or creation of derivative works based on or connected with Game Client or directly of the Game;
  • fraud: fraud, use, offer, advertisement, provision and/or distribution of the following actions or complicity therein:

а) ways to override limitations, i.e., methods affecting the course of the Game and/or simplifying it (including code taking advantage of Game vulnerability) and thus giving the User and/or any other user advantages over other players not using such methods;

b) automated access to the Game (“bots”), i.e., any code and/or software not expressly permitted by Battlestate Games Limited, allowing the User to manage the Game and/or some component or function of the Game automatically, such as automatically controlling a character in the Game;

c) computer hacking, i.e., access to the Game software or its modification by a means not expressly permitted by Battlestate Games Limited; and/or

d) any code and/or software not expressly permitted by Battlestate Games Limited that may be used in connection with the Game Launcher Application, the Game and/or any component or functions of the Game Launcher Application or the Game for changing the course of the game and/or making it easier.

I recommend checking out the post-fx settings via the game menu.  

Good luck!
#answered #locked