A way to help new players to adjust their aim

AshR_Risque

AshR_Risque

To all devs,

by far one of the best games I’ve played ever! In terms of gunplay, movement sound everything!  This game has the steepest learning curve in life! Dispelling nuances with normal first person shooters forcing you to change how you play. Your all doing a great job!

so it’s probably been suggested before but I don’t think it would be too hard to implement someday so here goes. As a new player to the game and to pc gaming I think a great idea would be to add a moving targets option to the range in the hideout. Gain a few items like a motor, paracord, wires, bolts and whatnot to enable players to upgrade the shooting range so that targets move up and down range and across. This enables new and old players to practice tracking and see how different weapons and rounds react  when point firing or ads on moving targets. 
the size of the range can stay the same as its long enough but I feel this would help players like myself and veterans alike. Plus it would be a cool addition to the hideout! 

probably been suggested before but I thought I would just throw it out there.

keep up the fantastic work 

escape or die

• Upvote 2