ShiroTenshi

Patchnotes for update 0.12.8.9831

KraftyyR
7 hours ago, jonnnnny said:

Any news on Steam Audio? Is it still disabled? Is it back? Just looking for clarity. 

Looks like its able to be turned back on. Not sure of fixes or anything though.

bisb
3 hours ago, KraftyyR said:

Looks like its able to be turned back on. Not sure of fixes or anything though.

If you're talking about the binaural sound option it never actually disappeared, it's just not doing anything at the moment.

• Like 1

theAtlasfamily

LET'S GOOO! 

Bots are no longer throwing grenades while prone

JohnDevelopsUK
2 minutes ago, theAtlasfamily said:

LET'S GOOO! 

+1

So many prone raiders recently, atleast less grenades for now.

ShiroTenshi

At the moment, players may have difficulties entering the game.  We are already working to fix this issue as fast as we can. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ShiroTenshi
22 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

At the moment, players may have difficulties entering the game.  We are already working to fix this issue as fast as we can. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The issue has been fixed.

tjclarkdet1989

No it hasn't

• Like 1

beddamischia

backend error happening at every interaction with trader or insurance

Jeep12
57 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

The issue has been fixed.

No.

TheDuke990

Always the same. Drops enabled -> server rip 😪

LuminatX

Not getting group invites have to restart the game.
Stuff is selling on the market and I can collect the money but not getting my spots open to sell more and have to restart the game.

restart simulator 2020

• Upvote 1

Disasterpiece

"Hang on one hundred percent of the location loading "

Does not work for me, still hanging on one hundred with a big latespawn. I cant play this game right now, time for another break...
A few months ago, mby before they release the customs expansion, everything was fine.
Btw i fixed my invite bug with deleting my mate and add him again.

Edited by Disasterpiece

MagicPaw
Am 20.11.2020 um 10:03 schrieb ShiroTenshi:
  • Optics magnification is now displayed both when changing the mode and in the inspector

The display of magnification in the inspection menu is great! However, the notification in the bottom right during gameplay can be extremely distracting, any plans for options to turn this off?

Also, it can be bugged on certain scopes with built in iron sights. On the ELCAN, eg, when switching to the irons, the bottom right corner still shows a "4x" magnification.

• Items of the context menu "Search by item", "Related search" and "Required search" returned to their original positions

Ahh, what a shame. I really enjoyed the more compact drop down menu!

• No penalty for endurance in case of hitting the character arms

As in 'leg stamina'? Or 'arm stamina'?

Edited by MagicPaw

xGuardianWolfx

Yea issue hasnt been fixed at all you can play but you can get a server disconnect error in the middle of the game for no reason no high ping or anything i just died for the 12th for such a bullshit reason i think i drop EFT for a while half of these bugs are old and you dont get compensation for such bullshit 

Kawstious

Hey Battlestate,

Why can't you make it so that if you kill a PMC in a raid, whatever gear they had on becomes Found In Raid. I'm sick of killing Chad's, and getting full with their gear (no room for anything else) and not being able to sell poo on the market. This would help the casual to semi casual players make some friggin income. I'm sick of killing Chad's and barely scrappin up a mill for their equipment.

xGuardianWolfx
Am 22.11.2020 um 20:45 schrieb Kawstious:

Hey Battlestate,

Why can't you make it so that if you kill a PMC in a raid, whatever gear they had on becomes Found In Raid. I'm sick of killing Chad's, and getting full with their gear (no room for anything else) and not being able to sell poo on the market. This would help the casual to semi casual players make some friggin income. I'm sick of killing Chad's and barely scrappin up a mill for their equipment.

because thats pointless since before they had the found in raid requierment for flea market you could sell it anyways so ust ask if they can remove it xd

ShiroTenshi

We have installed a technical update of the client and the server, which fixes a number of problems associated with late loading into the raid, as well as fixing the display of the lot on the flea market with the option web socket, and making other technical fixes.

This is the first step to improve the situation with late loading into the raid. The work will be iterative and include further fixes and processing of feedback. 

Please note the speed of loading to the raid and late spawns. We also remind you that we recommend you to install the game on SSD.

SuzuranCrow
vor 16 Stunden schrieb ShiroTenshi:

We have installed a technical update of the client and the server, which fixes a number of problems associated with late loading into the raid, as well as fixing the display of the lot on the flea market with the option web socket, and making other technical fixes.

This is the first step to improve the situation with late loading into the raid. The work will be iterative and include further fixes and processing of feedback. 

Please note the speed of loading to the raid and late spawns. We also remind you that we recommend you to install the game on SSD.

I am happy to see that you are trying to get a grip on this.

But after all, late spawn is still happening. And still the worst kind of.

I still spawn so late into a raid, that on the map there is no pmc, just 2 scavs and most of the rooms (ex.: shoreline/resort) are still looted and empty.

-> NVMe2 user

Edited by SuzuranCrow

ShiroTenshi
7 hours ago, SuzuranCrow said:

I am happy to see that you are trying to get a grip on this.

But after all, late spawn is still happening. And still the worst kind of.

I still spawn so late into a raid, that on the map there is no pmc, just 2 scavs and most of the rooms (ex.: shoreline/resort) are still looted and empty.

-> NVMe2 user

Hello

Please submit a bug report with session logs and sent me the ticket #. The DEVs are actively looking for instances in which this is still happening so they can track down and fix it. For the overall feedback we've been getting late spawns ended for 90% of the people who used to get them.

• Like 1

SuzuranCrow
vor 16 Stunden schrieb ShiroTenshi:

Hello

Please submit a bug report with session logs and sent me the ticket #. The DEVs are actively looking for instances in which this is still happening so they can track down and fix it. For the overall feedback we've been getting late spawns ended for 90% of the people who used to get them.

Hello ShiroTenshi,

thank you for your reply. I send you and pm right now.

RaajEleven

I am also still experiencing late spawns and its mostly due to the "100% loading map" issue :( it's quite frustrating. 

ShiroTenshi

Attention Escapers!

For those who is having performance issues after todays update it’s recommended to turn off binaural steam audio in settings.

MaudDad

Not having 'performance issues' other than hearing footsteps all over the place   -  something broke.

ShiroTenshi

Due to some technical problems we have to temporarily roll back the binaural sound option (Steam Audio). All players need to download the update via the game's launcher. We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Thanks 1