ManHunter329

server crashing in middle of raids

ManHunter329

so while me and a couple of friends were playing on shoreline and the server crashed while we were in the middle of the raid we got lucky and were able to reconnect\ to the server about 10 to 15 mins later but what would happen to your gear if the server stayed down

we also knew the server crashed because we had a random player scav join us and he dced also

Zeroa

If your character is killed you would receive KIA status. If you are not killed your character will remain on the map through the raid timer end resulting in a MIA status.  The devs are aware of the server disconnects and are working towards resolution. 

If you would like to submit a bug report, remember to include as much information as possible.  I've included a guide below. 

Chief_Tonga

Had this issue all morning. disconnected from server even before loading in. while in game. multiple times on Reserves

server disconnect error

Game abort error

backend error failed to receive data

all three errors im geting trying to load in. reconnect and disconnect with no success on most raids.

ManHunter329

now i cant even open the game to play

Schimml0rd

this is such a joke XD
everytime i kill a guy it's a 50% chance the server will just disconnect me for no reason XD
everytime there is a shot in the distance i have to check if i can still move items without them just flashing to see if i got disconnected.
i oftentimes have cmd /ping www.google.de -t running, im NEVER above 20ms and ZERO packageloss. on ~5000+ packages.

still the server disconnects me (and my ENTIRE SQUAD AS WELL)
i just want to know:

1) Why? Why is tarkov the ONLY game in existance with this problem?

2) What can we do to fix it? I rarely see it happen to big streamers like lvndmark, so he either does something different or his account gets special privileges.

this is not about some lost items, the game just gets unplayable if all 5 of us literally disconnect multiple times every single raid.

the only time where i dont DC is if i play solo at 4am..... which is a joke.