Sign in to follow this  
ThiccGman

scav's untied

ThiccGman

we get rewarded for a pmc and scav working together and extracting through the scav+pmc extract.

so any and every scav run you do, i have a proposal.

we all work together. scav and pmc coming together to get some sicc loot from fence.

if you are cool and willing to work together we will be rewarded. my suggestion to extract with a friendly would need some kind of time and sign. i would have to say at around the 10min mark (10 minuets leaft in match) try and make your way to the extract ( pmc+scav) 

the scav player should try and hide around the extraction zone and fire off a couple round every so often to signal there is a friendly scav ready to extract with a friendly pmc.

the shots to signal should be (1) 2sec wait (1) 2sec wait (2 shots) 2 sec wait.

i wish you all the best of luck extracting with scavs can give you some damn good loot from fence  

wernonwar

It sounds great but to be honest what would be the sense of the game then? Just farm loot together? A farm simulator? Yeah I think that karma system would be a good idea but that? No offense as a beginner I like the idea but I dont get it why to play the game then.