Sign in to follow this  
KOA-Moon

Report a streamer using bugs

KOA-Moon

One streamer in Bilibili (a chinese video website and this is his live room URL https://live.bilibili.com/11714756?from=search&seid=6015525460468474157) with his teammates are always using the bug in tunnel of storage basement to get intelligence advantages and he killed a pmc with hunter who hided near exit by knowing it from the bug site. And even more he could shoot through the bug site to get kills far away(through walls in game). His game ID is JOJO766. I h eard that using vicious bugs in the game can be also seen as cheater, so I hope you could judge this guy and his teammates behaviors. Thank you! 

111.jpg

xxx.png

Majlo

This kind of stuff should not be reported on the forums but instead should be reported in the game launcher.

Nyaruko-san

[Personal Opinion]
I don't think bug (ab)using is a reason to ban or punish someone.
It is still within the games limitations and you are not altering the games files or hacking it.

So instead of reporting the streamer i would report the bug, and the proper place for this is the Game Launcher like Majlo said.