Sign in to follow this  
187lloyd

Stutters

187lloyd

Ever since this last patch I have noticed after a couple hours of play my game starts to stutter and lag. I need to reboot PC to get rid of it. I thought it was my RAM or RAM issue (16gigs) but I dont think that is it. If anyone knows a fix, or is having same problems could you let me know how you are dealing with it. Thanks.

SimplyEpic

Hey buddy! I had stuttering problems since forever and yesterday, by chance, I discovered the reason: my page file was set wrong.

Try this:

• go to windows explorer,
  • right click on "this pc",
  • click "properties",
  • go to "advanced system settings" from the left side,
  • click on "settings" in the "performance" area,
  • go to "advanced",
  • in the "virtual memory" section press "change"
  • make sure that the paging file is set on a drive residing on the ssd and set it to "system managed"

This fixed my stuttering!

187lloyd

That is what it is already set to. Thanks. I will keep on Googling appreciate the input though

ShiroTenshi

Could be a memory leak, if it happens after a while.

When you notice that happening again, please submit a bug report with logs through the launcher.

• Like 1

Bushmaster

Been getting the same exact thing for the last week. Also thought it was my ram but I'm not having any other issues outside of eft so I started searching. Was hoping the update today would fix it but it's still pretty bad once it starts happening. Here's my specs, curious if its similar to yours. 4790k - rtx2070 super - 16g ram

187lloyd
On 11/23/2020 at 5:45 AM, ShiroTenshi said:

Could be a memory leak, if it happens after a while.

When you notice that happening again, please submit a bug report with logs through the launcher.

That's what I was leaning towards at first, not trying to place blame on game, but my friends who have 32 gigs of RAM do not run into this problem. So the common denominator is my pc. Will submit report though if it happens again. Thank you.