sparkyjr95

New Player...Havent even started game

sparkyjr95

Hey guys!

new player here, was reading the site while the game was downloading. Just curious to ask if there is anything I should know before i start plying. Also, are most players friendly as far as squading up? Or do i have to be careful? just curious!

Thanks

davidj123456
2 minutes ago, sparkyjr95 said:

Hey guys!

new player here, was reading the site while the game was downloading. Just curious to ask if there is anything I should know before i start plying. Also, are most players friendly as far as squading up? Or do i have to be careful? just curious!

Thanks

Add me on discord with my info below. I am in a community that helps coach new and intermediate players. I can give you everything you need to get started.

As far as learning things, I recommend you watch some beginners guides on YouTube. General information about the game can be found on Twitch, Reddit, YouTube, Wiki, Forums, Discord, and so on.
If you really need help while starting you can use the Sherpa program.
If you need a team you can look for one in any LFG area on Discord, Reddit, etc. I recommend Tarkov Official Discord.

Players KOS and that is currently the point of the game. If you want to practice playing then play in Offline Mode or do Scav Runs.

There really is a lot you should know and be familiar with before playing PMC.

neomass

Hi Spark! 

Welcome to Escape From Tarkov!!! :D

If you are new to the game and have Zero knowledge, as david said we would highly suggest that you visit the links below especially the Sherpa hub, Sherpa's are the veteran players who provide you the best practices and knowledge in game.

https://discord.com/invite/escapefromtarkovofficial

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/sherpa