Anyone experiencing speed hackers on OCE Shoreline/Reserve

NutzBoutChoc

First time poster here, 

Has anyone from OCE noticed that shoreline is really bad at the moment for speed hackers? This post might seem like a whinge, but just wondering if anyone else has the same experience as me.

I spent alot of time a few days ago trying 2 find a ledx  for my hideout, no matter what spawn I got by the time I got to the main buildings everything is already unlocked and looted and I cant hear anyone moving around. 

I thought it was nothing at first, but then I saw one in the act. Ran past me at like a million miles an hour. Now after many more runs, I feel like every raid has a speed hacker in it. Even when I get the closest spawn to the main buildings, by the time I get there I can hear someone already on the 2nd/3rd level opening doors and if they can be arsed they kill me trying to get into the building.  Every raid it is like this. I feel the same for reserve, although not sure if its just bad luck in terms of item spawn rates. I can not for the life of me find a military battery, everything of value is missing from the map. 

Are any other players from OCE having this experience as well? I came back after a long break and really noticeable now how many hackers there are in OCE atm. I feel shoreline is unplayable at the moment. Customs is ok, I feel that its probably because the hackers can get more stuff from shoreline and customs isn't worth their time.

I can confirm this. I do many customs runs and there i saw over 70% of the time players from far away who were walking really fast. Faster than a car LOL. I thought its desync, i couldn't believe my eyes. I was thinking that if they were hackers, they would see me already.

I mean, if they hack, they should have esp / wallhack too or not ? i am really trying to believe that they don't hack but i dunno really. But since i read your post, it changed my mind xd. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, if you have any further questions or input on this topic please do so here from now on: 

Also, please read the "READ BEFORE POSTING" thread in Off-Topic. Thanks ❤️

#locked