Sign in to follow this  
Gemacko

The game is getting worse.

Gemacko

to be clear im only talking about performance not in game content or whatever. 
ever since I started playing the game when it first became avalible there have always been the micro stutters but nothing more. But lately I feel that every patch just adds more and more and more problems. Now my loading times are up to like 10 min instead of like 1-2 in the beginning. and half of it just awaiting session start and matching. did they reduce the amount of ppl you can be matched with?? whats with these massive load time just to play 5min??
After the official loading is done comes the wait another 1-2 min for FPS to stabilize. I always spawn with 0.05 FPS and have to wait 30 sec for it to go back to normal then when you star moving another 10sec of freeze. open inventory again.....
have the game requiremets gone up for every patch? it seems to run worse and worse with longer loading times for every patch.

and ofcourse the micro stutters they are now 1-3 seconds long which makes the game unplayable. you see an enemy star shooting him 2sec stutter and your dead and probabley didn't even fire a shot according to the server.
Why is it getting worse?? my computer haven't changed during these years and no other game have had an performance drop so what is happening with Tarkov?

FrankCastle24

Yeah noticed that too....after the last update there is constant microstutters and fps drops.increased loading times and inventory not loading items..... 

FrankCastle24

Well my man gemacko i submitted a ticket 30min ago.........i guess we have to just wait and see......

AdhesiveTeflon

Don't worry, there's performance updates with every patch.

Just kidding, we've been told the same thing for the past 3 years.

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Saws_n_Sins

It's a beta bro...Is what you most likely will be told over and over.

I feel you though, game should be renamed to Escape From Stutter. Like even just the menus when you're not in raid want to stutter all the time

vapewheel
3 часа назад, Saws_n_Sins сказал:

It's a beta bro...Is what you most likely will be told over and over.

I feel you though, game should be renamed to Escape From Stutter. Like even just the menus when you're not in raid want to stutter all the time

Why do programmist call their software beta? Cause its better that nothing.

FrankCastle24

Yeah i know its beta.that is why im replying to/making threads here and sending bug reports.the game is great imo gameplay and content wise. But these technical difficulties suck.and sometimes i feel devs arent paying enough attention to said problems

Saws_n_Sins
5 hours ago, vapewheel said:

Why do programmist call their software beta? Cause its better that nothing.

Ya I was clearly just joking, Tarkov is still one of my favorite shooter games out there. I just don't see how the main menu stutters so much though

FrankCastle24

For me the menu hangs up when switching between two screens like going from stash to main menu.but the main problem is freeze on 100%loading map up to 2minutes and huge fps drops

Teriun

honestly duck this game and all of its bugs

• Like 1

Kimuri

I run this game on a laptop and even I don't have these issues, are you sure it's not your set up? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

FrankCastle24

For me issues started with the last patch(minor technical not the major one).game run fine on 60+fps rather smoothly.but after that patch couple days ago it went to barely 25fps with constant sttutering.nothing was changed on my setup software or hardware side

Gemacko

this patch seem to have made it worse. I cant win a single firefight, everytime I start shooting I get 1 sec stutters every second.

the micro stutters you have sometime seem to get way worse in fights its just not possible to play this game any other way than offline for me right now

• Upvote 2

p4nnus
15 minutes ago, Gemacko said:

this patch seem to have made it worse. I cant win a single firefight, everytime I start shooting I get 1 sec stutters every second.

the micro stutters you have sometime seem to get way worse in fights its just not possible to play this game any other way than offline for me right now

Can you tell your specs and EFT graphics settings?

Gemacko

i7: 4770k 3,5GHz

Geforece GTX 780Ti

16gb RAM

play everything on low/medium 

NewArk23

After they deactivated binaural audio the game runs smooth as butter on my rig. No more micro stutters or freezes.

short_FUZE

Game runs almost perfectly on my rig. Good luck with it.

kennyream66

This game has progressed negatively.....literally every single patch that releases. The developers are not worried about the playerbase. They care about what streamers say because that is what brings in sales unfortunately. They had a MASSIVE stuttering issue 1.5 years back and apparently they created it again for whatever reason. People who come on here and say it runs fine are just not good at the game or are just trolling.

It's the same issue I have always had about bunny hopping. They just don't care to fix it so we get to watch streamers hop around as if it's part of the realism that BSG oh so dearly believes in.

Spectro887

I just know that every weekend the game turns into total garbage, full of desync, cheaters and various poo, too funny as they say that the reporting system is banning a lot of cheaters, bullshit there is more and more, especially precisely the weekend......clowns.

Edited by Spectro887

gkcx2002
49 minutes ago, Spectro887 said:

I just know that every weekend the game turns into total garbage, full of desync, cheaters and various poo, too funny as they say that the reporting system is banning a lot of cheaters, bullshit there is more and more, especially precisely the weekend......clowns.

Weekends are for playing your Scav. 

gkcx2002
On 11/26/2020 at 9:02 AM, Kimuri said:

I run this game on a laptop and even I don't have these issues, are you sure it's not your set up? 

Yeah, me too. My rig is 5 years old. It was a max spec Alienware laptop at the time and it runs Tarkov pretty well. I have the normal issues everybody has like the desync and stuttering once in a while but in general my laptop runs the game well. I do use an external monitor and keyboard though. Wouldn't want to play this game on a screen any smaller  than 25". Cant wait to get my tower though. I'm looking to get a monster rig. 

BruxiePC

I am not getting any consistent stutters, just the once in a while complete freeze of the screen (sound still plays) but that hasn't happened in combat for me (yet, thankfully)

Other than that, what OP said about FPS is true for me to some extent, however beginning of raid usually starts at about 40-50fps and after a few seconds goes back up to 70-100 fps (playing at 1440p)

Main Specs:

i7 9700K

EVGA RTX 2070 Super

32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 Ram @ 3200

Spectro887
52 minutes ago, gkcx2002 said:

Weekends are for playing your Scav. 

Or go out on a raid only with a ks-23, mosin lol as soon as you get out a minimum of expensive gear you are instantly onetapped by buckshot or a ps in the ear.

gkcx2002
51 minutes ago, Spectro887 said:

Or go out on a raid only with a ks-23, mosin lol as soon as you get out a minimum of expensive gear you are instantly onetapped by buckshot or a ps in the ear.

Yeah that sucks. Most of the time I go into a raid with crap gear I extract or get to live a long time and have a decent raid. Most of the time I go in geared I get raped. I've lost some nice load outs getting one tapped in the head by aimbot Scavs as well. 

Kimuri

To make my last comment clear, it wasn't a troll:

I run Tarkov on my MSI gaming laptop with a RTX2060 and I7 9750H with 16gb ram and a SSD of 1TB.

I get around 70-80 fps stable in Reserve, other maps around 10/20 fps more. I do play on a 15 inch screen. 

I have those annoying freezes once in a while after Tarkov has been running for hours but other than that, no gameplay issues.