Salvoox

Tarkov Account

Salvoox

Good evening, my friend bought a tarkov key for 34 euros on instant gaming to play tarkov. Since he doesn't contact Tarkov or instant gaming support, he asked me to ask you. Is the key valid? Do you risk some bans? Can you feel comfortable? How should it behave? Thank you in advance!

Zeroa

@Salvoox 

At this time the only person(s) authorized to distribute the game is Battlestate Games and as such must be purchased via 'EscapeFromTarkov.com.'  The only option I see is for your friend to try and get their money back.  The game is available for pre-order on EscapeFromTarkov.com which will give the purchaser access to the Beta.  

2.2.7. In addition, in order to use the Game, the User needs, depending on the technical specifics of the Game, to install independently the Game Client on the PC or other device with the necessary technical characteristics or log in to the Game online or perform other required actions. The Game Client may be distributed by Battlestate Games Limited and (or) persons authorised thereby via the Internet.

Source:  Escape From Tarkov Rules of the Game

#answered #locked