Sign in to follow this  
187lloyd

My adventures in Tarkov

187lloyd

Spawn in. Die. Headshot. Spawn in. Die. Headshot. Spawn in kill some PMC's. Headshots. I was aiming at their chest. Rinse repeat. Sell my body in reserve for rubles. Spawn in. Die. Headshot. Run away. Die. Headshot. Eyes, ears, and jaw. Running away. Headshot. Headshot. Headshot. Thorax. How the hell that get in there?. Headshot. Damn I got killed again and wasn't even playing. Headshot. Ears, eyes, jaw. WTF? I was buying something from Prapor. STFU. Headshot. But....headshot. Get good. 5.8 million rubles gone. Headshot. Huh? Strafing around corner, bullet curves like in Wanted. Headshot. Eyes. What? Serious? I was running away and around a corner? STFU. Headshot. But...H...E...A...D....Shot cutie. Dammit. Ok guys I am pissed. I lost all my gear and rubles. Ready to do it again??? Thorax. Hell yeah I'm getting better. I love this game. Legshot. Fudge.

nebrot22

I can relate, but it seems like you get killed right after spawning. I dont know how experienced you are but it would help if you know the PMC spawns. 

Otherwise i can say desync death are a thing we have to accept at the current state of the game even if its annoying. At least this should happen more rare than getting head eyed. 

Another thing that i could recommend is that you dont have to take every fight. Its not a shame do back off and turn the fight into your favor in terms of positioning or you could completely leave the fight if it seems unlikely to win.

Greetings Nebrot22 / Bippo

• Like 1

187lloyd

Yeah I been playing game now for 5 years, still not the greatest player, but I know all the maps well. I am Army Veteran 11Bravo and I know that center mass is the sight picture you want after you acquire target. Its a video game though so I understand that headshots is where there is limited "armor." I am pretty sure the full auto head shot "meta" is not what the developers intended as they seem to be going for realism. Either way still love the game, just frustrating being head shotted 90% of my raids by someone spraying me in the face 150 meters out. I should get good.

NewArk23
Am 26.11.2020 um 08:26 schrieb 187lloyd:

Spawn in. Die. Headshot. Spawn in. Die. Headshot. Spawn in kill some PMC's. Headshots. I was aiming at their chest. Rinse repeat. Sell my body in reserve for rubles. Spawn in. Die. Headshot. Run away. Die. Headshot. Eyes, ears, and jaw. Running away. Headshot. Headshot. Headshot. Thorax. How the hell that get in there?. Headshot. Damn I got killed again and wasn't even playing. Headshot. Ears, eyes, jaw. WTF? I was buying something from Prapor. STFU. Headshot. But....headshot. Get good. 5.8 million rubles gone. Headshot. Huh? Strafing around corner, bullet curves like in Wanted. Headshot. Eyes. What? Serious? I was running away and around a corner? STFU. Headshot. But...H...E...A...D....Shot cutie. Dammit. Ok guys I am pissed. I lost all my gear and rubles. Ready to do it again??? Thorax. Hell yeah I'm getting better. I love this game. Legshot. Fudge.

Actually that was funny af, I chuckled!

😄

• Like 1