Chicken3171

Scavs buffed heavily since small update?

Chicken3171

About a week ago there was a 36mb patch in the launcher and ever since I've been playing on this patch Scavs have been absolute monsters. I don't know if it's just me but these Scavs literally NEVER miss your head... About 2 weeks ago I had no issues with Scavs and killed them as normal (if they feel like dying) but now I am terrified of Scavs and it's ridiculous, I'm now more afraid of some hobo with a shotgun than fully kitted out PMC's just because of the much more intense aimbot Scavs have after this patch.

I could be wrong and the Scavs haven't been changed... But I've just been hella unlucky this week constantly being 1 shot in the head by Scavs on the other side of Factory that I've started always wearing face shields just so I don't get dropped by random Scavs anymore.

Bobby403

Im not sure about buffing scav's but i know the server lag and desync has been HUGE for me, im level 53 and died to AI scavs 3 times yesterday while running interchange with friends, after dying to a scav 40 seconds into the match i went to the after death screen and noticed i took 5 shots to my thorax, but i only heard 1, i told my friend "oh i didnt get head-eyes, i got shot 5 times to the thorax man", and hes like  ..."uhhh what?? i didnt even hear 5 shots.." and he was right beside me, and that was the only encounter we had. the next round we spawned in, ran across the road and into and underground parkade, there was a scav behind an escalator so we took a couple of shots and he went and took cover, so we pushed up and i shot him 5-6 times and then i ran back away to cover but died behind a wall to that scav. I also looked out of sanitars room when i heard a AI scav out there and he instantly face tapped me..
could be lag
could be a buff

Nyaruko-san

i have the same experience but with my arms they always insta kill one of my arms, body armor undamaged :D

Chicken3171
19 minutes ago, Bobby403 said:

Im not sure about buffing scav's but i know the server lag and desync has been HUGE for me, im level 53 and died to AI scavs 3 times yesterday while running interchange with friends, after dying to a scav 40 seconds into the match i went to the after death screen and noticed i took 5 shots to my thorax, but i only heard 1, i told my friend "oh i didnt get head-eyes, i got shot 5 times to the thorax man", and hes like  ..."uhhh what?? i didnt even hear 5 shots.." and he was right beside me, and that was the only encounter we had. the next round we spawned in, ran across the road and into and underground parkade, there was a scav behind an escalator so we took a couple of shots and he went and took cover, so we pushed up and i shot him 5-6 times and then i ran back away to cover but died behind a wall to that scav. I also looked out of sanitars room when i heard a AI scav out there and he instantly face tapped me..
could be lag
could be a buff

I've had a very similar thing to the "shot 5 times thing" happen to me as well except it was a player. Friend and I joined a Customs raid and I got 1 shot by some dude with an Ak but it said I took 3 shots to the Thorax and died even though we both only heard him shoot 1 time. Maybe the shot fragmented and fragments counted as additional hits? I don't know.

Bobby403
9 minutes ago, Chicken3171 said:

I've had a very similar thing to the "shot 5 times thing" happen to me as well except it was a player. Friend and I joined a Customs raid and I got 1 shot by some dude with an Ak but it said I took 3 shots to the Thorax and died even though we both only heard him shoot 1 time. Maybe the shot fragmented and fragments counted as additional hits? I don't know.

Possibly, .. I have only the lowest ping-closest servers to me selected, but it doesn't seem to help, half the time he moves with out his feet making the walking animation, my friend also lives in the same city with the same ISP.

gunchap

tbf the bots in this game are the blatantly worst programmed ones I've seen in a long time.
I've stated it before, that the p2win golden players with full gear don't mind them, as they never do any damage to them (how about give the scavs AP bullets so your sacred little money piggies get a bit scared?), but that won't happen. they seem to call it get good. but how can you get good if you get oneshotted in tier 1-4 armor? 

P.s. in the picture I had a hanging scav that killed me. ok that was actually funny, as I was aiming at the ground when he headshotted me.
Map reserve in the guard tover.

Untitled.png

gkcx2002

It's been said before. The Scavs are out of control. Aimbot, radar and zero reaction time when spotting you. 

Angrybiker
4 minutes ago, gunchap said:

I've stated it before, that the p2win golden players with full gear don't mind them, as they never do any damage to them (how about give the scavs AP bullets so your sacred little money piggies get a bit scared?), but that won't happen. they seem to call it get good. but how can you get good if you get oneshotted in tier 1-4 armor? 

What? haha what does owning EOD have to do with damage and the availability of high tier gear?

FrankCastle24

I also had similar situations with scavs.but i came across another interesting bug.killing 2 scavs but post raid screen only shows that i killed one scav.

gunchap
5 minutes ago, Angrybiker said:

What? haha what does owning EOD have to do with damage and the availability of high tier gear?

getting to their level of stash size, the secure container size. everything adds up. while we poor people scavenge for materials and roubles they have an distinct economic advantage that can be directly invested in gear. while I was trying to get 3.5mil roubles for the first stash upgrade, the golden player invested that money in his gear :) 
But I still love this game, and probably will slowly upgrade my own version over time. 

FrankCastle24
5 minutes ago, gunchap said:

getting to their level of stash size, the secure container size. everything adds up. while we poor people scavenge for materials and roubles they have an distinct economic advantage that can be directly invested in gear. while I was trying to get 3.5mil roubles for the first stash upgrade, the golden player invested that money in his gear :) 
But I still love this game, and probably will slowly upgrade my own version over time. 

Yeah tought so too.but now im glad i got standard edition for the fact that upgrading your stash size by your hard work really brings sense of accomplishment

gunchap
4 minutes ago, FrankCastle24 said:

Yeah tought so too.but now im glad i got standard edition for the fact that upgrading your stash size by your hard work really brings sense of accomplishment

true, the feeling of having accomplished something is great when doing these upgrades.
And completing quests after so many tries. 

• Upvote 1

Angrybiker
27 minutes ago, gunchap said:

So it's not pay to win, it's pay to be slightly less inconvenienced.

gunchap
6 minutes ago, Angrybiker said:

So it's not pay to win, it's pay to be slightly less inconvenienced.

Maybe, maybe not. I've had some great rounds with my full gear until I lost it, I would be glad if I could afford it a bit more frequent, rather than buying materials for upgrades :)

Angrybiker
9 minutes ago, gunchap said:

I've had some great rounds with my full gear until I lost it, I would be glad if I could afford it a bit more frequent, rather than buying materials for upgrades :)

So yeah,  it's pay to be slightly less inconvenienced.

Brilliant, glad we agree.

gunchap
5 minutes ago, Angrybiker said:

So yeah,  it's pay to be slightly less inconvenienced.

Brilliant, glad we agree.

;)

Chicken3171
8 hours ago, gunchap said:

tbf the bots in this game are the blatantly worst programmed ones I've seen in a long time.

P.s. in the picture I had a hanging scav that killed me. ok that was actually funny, as I was aiming at the ground when he headshotted me.
Map reserve in the guard tover.

Untitled.png

You realized I posted this complaining about Scavs destroying me and I am EoD....Right?

Edit: Apparently the website says I'm Standard Edition for some reason. Idk why.

Edited by Chicken3171

gunchap
3 hours ago, Chicken3171 said:

You realized I posted this complaining about Scavs destroying me and I am EoD....Right?

Edit: Apparently the website says I'm Standard Edition for some reason. Idk why.

If the bots are destroying fully geared EoD's I'm a happy little lemming ''evil laugh'' :)

• Sad 1

NerdCoreTV

same here, they headshot me like never before, last time on customs at old gas station, the scav was shooting my mate, i went out of the cover and got headshot from a 40-50m distance - shotgun... it`s like that all the time. pretty annoying.

Chicken3171

Alright well after playing around a bit in offline mode I've learned that you can't take cover when killing Scavs... at all. If you ONLY show your head to them then the Scavs will automatically aim at your head and insta kill you. You have to literally walk completely out of cover and show them your entire body and give them something else to shoot at besides your head...

How does this make sense? It doesn't. Will BSG fix it? Probably not.

11 hours ago, gunchap said:

If the bots are destroying fully geared EoD's I'm a happy little lemming ''evil laugh'' :)

Not sure why you are so hateful towards people because they bought the more expensive version of the game but the AI being broken is more then "Well if they kill EoD's im okay with it". They'll do the same sh!t to you when you fight them. If the AI has suddenly become more dangerous than ACTUAL players it's a real issue, for everyone.

gkcx2002
1 hour ago, Chicken3171 said:

Alright well after playing around a bit in offline mode I've learned that you can't take cover when killing Scavs... at all. If you ONLY show your head to them then the Scavs will automatically aim at your head and insta kill you. You have to literally walk completely out of cover and show them your entire body and give them something else to shoot at besides your head...

How does this make sense? It doesn't. Will BSG fix it? Probably not.

Not sure why you are so hateful towards people because they bought the more expensive version of the game but the AI being broken is more then "Well if they kill EoD's im okay with it". They'll do the same sh!t to you when you fight them. If the AI has suddenly become more dangerous than ACTUAL players it's a real issue, for everyone.

I don't get the hate toward EOD players. A. It doesn't make you better at the game or give you a real advantage in the game. The bigger stash and container are convenient but not game breaking if you don't have them. B. EOD is not a lot of money. People act like EOD players spent an inordinate amount of money for EOD. In the grand scheme of things it's peanuts. 100 bucks is chump change these days. I've had bar tabs bigger than that.