im trying to get back into my account

Awsome_man123

Awsome_man123

The account I'm singed into is not sending me a the verification code. I'm able to sign into this because it didn't send me a email but when i go to the main main menu to sign in it doesn't send me a  email verification code 

2 hours ago, Awsome_man123 said:

The account I'm singed into is not sending me a the verification code. I'm able to sign into this because it didn't send me a email but when i go to the main main menu to sign in it doesn't send me a  email verification code 

Have you made sure it is not being filtered to spam or junk, or in the case of Gmail will bundle it with previous verification code emails.

Swats73 

Awsome_man123
1 hour ago, Awsome_man123 said:

i check the spam and junk and didn't see anything and i also noticed i'm not gettting any type of emails anymore

is there an way change my stuff back to the original email that it was signed up with 

54 minutes ago, Awsome_man123 said:

If you are unable to login to account profile www.escapefromtarkov.com you will need to submit a support ticket for assistance with account recovery. They will ask for proof of purchase via a receipt and also ask some stuff from history of account. 

Swats73 

• 2 weeks later...