Fawll

Can I not use a prepaid visa to upgrade my acct??

Fawll

i double checked the balance on the vanilla website to ensure the $100 i put on was there and activated and sure enough it was.
then i try to upgrade to PFE and it keeps saying transaction cancelled and there is no error or anything...can i not use this?

and yes ive tried both visa checkout and the regular visa option AS WELL as the credit/debit option

Edited by Fawll

Fawll

NOW LIVE HELP SAYS THIS:
wtf is going on? you're now prohibiting me to use the card you say is accepted because I TRIED USING IT REPEATEDLY? and said REPEATED ATTEMPTS were ALL declined on EFT's end because they all said "cancelled" as in the original screenshot above. When it changed to what it says in the bottom pics is when i went to live help

Fawll

nice and then the HORRID SUPPORT STAFF MEMBER sends two messages that beeped very quickly and after i clicked the other tab to view them SHE CLOSED THE LIVE CHAT AND I THUS WAS UNABLE TO EVEN SEE WHAT SHE SAID!!! I assume this support staff woman doesnt work BSG because i assume she'd be fired 

Edited by Fawll

Angrybiker

Xsolla is a completely different company from BSG.

No one on here can help you with any official support for issues with Xsolla.

Fawll

damnit!! what a horrid company! Can I please have this as a record so I dont miss out on the discount because of the incompetence of Xsolla??

Angrybiker
Just now, Fawll said:

damnit!! what a horrid company! Can I please have this as a record so I dont miss out on the discount because of the incompetence of Xsolla??

They're not the easiest to deal with.

Fawll

But i want to know BSG will honour the 15% discount as i've documented proof of Xsolla being the reason for my inability to upgrade before the sale was over. Or am i just poo out of luck and should go buy something off steam??

its currently at "DAYS 1hr 36 min" does that mean i have an hour and a half or a day + that??

Koinonia

As stated above, BSG is not Xsolla. You have to deal with Xsolla support. Sorry.

#locked

• Upvote 1