Emperorlok

Secure container

Emperorlok

I am gonna suggest to remove the ability to place Mags inside 

Why they should remove the ability to place mags on the safe container

1. its unfair for those who just start the game who made a good play and they dont get there reward 100% cause they have there mags inside 

2. It create a feeling of fear loosing cause a miss play will cost more ( cause bullets are worth more than the gun/gear )

3.  With more mags (bullets) lost/earn will made a better flow in between the ppl 

Extra bullets on safe  container should be allowed so you can refill the empty mags, whats the reason to have the skill "Mag drills" anyway if ppl just bring mags in there safe container ?

davidj123456

They should prevent you from placing anything into the secure container once the raid starts, unless it is into a container that is inside the secure container such as SICC Case.

• Sad 1

dkg
52 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

They should prevent you from placing anything into the secure container once the raid starts, unless it is into a container that is inside the secure container such as SICC Case.

so unless you have SICC you are going to lose every key you find - brilliant idea especially after wipe

davidj123456
1 hour ago, dkg said:

so unless you have SICC you are going to lose every key you find - brilliant idea especially after wipe

If you extract with it you won't lose it... that is the point...
Also Docs Case is given as a quest reward extremely early on...

Emperorlok
6 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

AH ? are you talking about the Mag case ?! cause i am talking about the Magazines the thing where you fill with bullets to plug into your gun to pew pew stuff  ? 

also your idea is totally messed up if you can not place Anything into the secure container once the raid starts why do you have that container in first place rofl...

Edited by Emperorlok

davidj123456
2 hours ago, Emperorlok said:

AH ? are you talking about the Mag case ?! cause i am talking about the Magazines the thing where you fill with bullets to plug into your gun to pew pew stuff  ? 

also your idea is totally messed up if you can not place Anything into the secure container once the raid starts why do you have that container in first place rofl...

You have it to take stuff with you that is too expensive to replace once the raids starts, or that you need for raids in general. For example your keys that you will need for that raid, spare loose bullets to pack magazines with, paracord, surv/cms kits, painkillers, maybe some expensive stims you dont always need to use like mule or etgc, and so on. Plus sicc case, docs case, or keytool.

Emperorlok
3 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

You have it to take stuff with you that is too expensive to replace once the raids starts, or that you need for raids in general. For example your keys that you will need for that raid, spare loose bullets to pack magazines with, paracord, surv/cms kits, painkillers, maybe some expensive stims you dont always need to use like mule or etgc, and so on. Plus sicc case, docs case, or keytool.

Not allowing to secure staff that you need from the raid that you are is not great idea , also allow ppl to place stuff inside pre-raid those with bigger containers will have allways the advantage cause of the storage capacity that they have ( just think about a new player who his resources are limited find a salewa and not be able to place it inside with your logic .

I believe that it should allow less items that can be allowed right now to place on safe container and thats why suggest one the ""Magazines"" from those thousands items that exist to not be allowed to be place on secure container with my reasons why .

LikeALamppost

Yeah I mean normally I don't even have room in the Gamma Container to be able to keep more than some loose ammo in there but I see your point about the magazines if it happens that often. I started the game late into a wipe and hard to work hard to even out with the crowd but I don't think it has that much of an effect (in my experience) because as I've gotten to were the higher level players are I like keeping a S I C C case, maybe paracord and some meds depending. I know that it's just for me but there's ammo containers and other things such as that that I was able to use that they didn't search to be able to put up some competition with higher level players when I started. I hope I could add a different view and help shed some insight on other ideas.

davidj123456
23 minutes ago, Emperorlok said:

Not allowing to secure staff that you need from the raid that you are is not great idea , also allow ppl to place stuff inside pre-raid those with bigger containers will have allways the advantage cause of the storage capacity that they have ( just think about a new player who his resources are limited find a salewa and not be able to place it inside with your logic .

I believe that it should allow less items that can be allowed right now to place on safe container and thats why suggest one the ""Magazines"" from those thousands items that exist to not be allowed to be place on secure container with my reasons why .

You could say that about tons of different items... If you want to limit just magazines I think that is kind of dumb. Then people will just start bringing lower capacity magazines and will carry ammo to pack them with in their container...

Emperorlok
3 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

You could say that about tons of different items... If you want to limit just magazines I think that is kind of dumb. Then people will just start bringing lower capacity magazines and will carry ammo to pack them with in their container...

You are right there are Tons of different items so i named one ( mags ) and i give my reasons to if i figure other times that i believe need to be remove the access to place in the container i will name them.

Few ppl might do as you say smaller mags more bullets in there container but the majority wont lol,  when you are in the heat of the battle you will Not say to you opponent hey bro hold on one sec let me repack to fight you back... smaller mags have significant  disadvantages in terms of pvping especially when you have High rpm weapons few example 5.56x45 - 9x39 etc...

LikeALamppost

That's fair but if you have valuable ammo you will still be able to reload in and after a lot of engagements. It usually takes me like half a mag to a few rounds for a group depending on my ammo and the gun but I can always reload it's just awareness and balance of having enough mags to be able to be able to reload them without losing to much from dying. Which I try to figure out already depending on my expectations for the raid.  

It's all just situational I feel

davidj123456
9 hours ago, Emperorlok said:

You are right there are Tons of different items so i named one ( mags ) and i give my reasons to if i figure other times that i believe need to be remove the access to place in the container i will name them.

Few ppl might do as you say smaller mags more bullets in there container but the majority wont lol,  when you are in the heat of the battle you will Not say to you opponent hey bro hold on one sec let me repack to fight you back... smaller mags have significant  disadvantages in terms of pvping especially when you have High rpm weapons few example 5.56x45 - 9x39 etc...

9x39 already only carries 30rnd magazines and the 5.56x45 Battlemag can be loaded quickly. Normally I have 1 60-rounder in my gun, 1 60-rounder in my Rig, and 2 60-rounders in my container.
In order to circumvent your thing I will just have 1 60-rounder in my gun and 2-3 30-rounders in my rig, and then 2-3 stacks of bullets to pack with in my container... I can train my magdrill skill after fights when I want to reload...

And your logic is that by killing someone you aren't getting as high of a reward because of the items in their container. Well I can say the same thing. If someone finds a LedX and I kill them during the raid then the LedX should be mine because they failed to survive... it is the exact same logic.. lol

Emperorlok
2 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

9x39 already only carries 30rnd magazines and the 5.56x45 Battlemag can be loaded quickly. Normally I have 1 60-rounder in my gun, 1 60-rounder in my Rig, and 2 60-rounders in my container.
In order to circumvent your thing I will just have 1 60-rounder in my gun and 2-3 30-rounders in my rig, and then 2-3 stacks of bullets to pack with in my container... I can train my magdrill skill after fights when I want to reload...

And your logic is that by killing someone you aren't getting as high of a reward because of the items in their container. Well I can say the same thing. If someone finds a LedX and I kill them during the raid then the LedX should be mine because they failed to survive... it is the exact same logic.. lol

well we are in a end there is no way to make you believe otherwise cause you have your own believes . agree or disagree at this point you bring stuff up and give excuses well i am done w/e argument i can bring good or bad you will disagree i have saw it in 3 different topics so far well fck it bro i am done give more excuses because you dont like some things not worth burning brain shells ^^ 

i dont care if you agree or disagree i am not mad or anything but i believe if you disagree at least give a valid reason instead of give excuses of how you feel be objective and less subjective

Edited by Emperorlok

davidj123456
47 minutes ago, Emperorlok said:

well we are in a end there is no way to make you believe otherwise cause you have your own believes . agree or disagree at this point you bring stuff up and give excuses well i am done w/e argument i can bring good or bad you will disagree i have saw it in 3 different topics so far well fck it bro i am done give more excuses because you dont like some things not worth burning brain shells ^^ 

i dont care if you agree or disagree i am not mad or anything but i believe if you disagree at least give a valid reason instead of give excuses of how you feel be objective and less subjective

But I did...?
Your logic is that you should be unable to place Magazines in your Container because if someone kills you they should get your ammo and magazines as a reward for killing you. But the same can be said about any item in the secure container, especially if said item was found during that raid...
YOUR OWN LOGIC