187lloyd

End Black Friday Sale!!

187lloyd

Come on man... you sell the game for cheaper now I have run across 10 times more hackers today, bad hackers today. Not the aimbotting kind but the kind who now using the mounted machine guns to snipe all the players on the map. Those kind. Im down for new players to get game cheaper, but man this is horrible right now. 3 times today in Reserve been mounted machine gun sniped in Black Knight...not White Bishop, Not Black Pawn, Black Knight, you know the one where no mounted machine gun has visual. Making me turn on gforce experience just so i can record now. Im sad

lol btw way 10 times more today = 3 so not as bad as it sounds, but its just now blatant. Just kind of sux that they have potential in getting banned and another copy of game for a discount.

Edited by 187lloyd

Kthelmir

The game is on sale and will be again and again. Its the only reason you still have people to shoot at.

Edited by Kthelmir

MylesE

When you encounter a suspected cheater you should report them through the in-game report feature, or through the launcher.  I can assure you all reports are taken seriously. 

I don't think legitimate players should be punished and not get the opportunity to upgrade/buy at a discount because of a perceived increase of hackers. 

187lloyd

Yeah reported them, just kind of sucks on how blatant it was not even trying to hide it. So bad that 1 guy was killing everyone on map. Literaally ran a circle around outer edge of Reserve and guy was shooting me at me the whole time even inside of train station and building, just hitting the walls though, he was kind enough to kill everyone around me too as I ran for my life for 14 minutes and succumbed to my 2 broken shot out legs and his headshot.

Reymt

Said it before, saying it again: Someone that cheats at 25% discount will also cheat at full price.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

davidj123456

Chances are you're just getting outplayed and should improve at the game because there is no way that many people are hacking in EFT. On Labs I see a cheater maybe in 30% of raids, and on other maps in fewer than 5% of raids. Sometimes I go weeks without seeing a cheater.

If you really think someone is cheating report them after you die and report evidence to the relevant place in the launcher. Other than that stop assuming everyone is cheating, get better at the game, and learn from your mistakes!

187lloyd
18 hours ago, Reymt said:

Said it before, saying it again: Someone that cheats at 25% discount will also cheat at full price.

OMG I love this post. So true man. So true.

187lloyd
5 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

Chances are you're just getting outplayed and should improve at the game because there is no way that many people are hacking in EFT. On Labs I see a cheater maybe in 30% of raids, and on other maps in fewer than 5% of raids. Sometimes I go weeks without seeing a cheater.

If you really think someone is cheating report them after you die and report evidence to the relevant place in the launcher. Other than that stop assuming everyone is cheating, get better at the game, and learn from your mistakes!

Thanks for your advice, I will take that with a grain of salt next time someone is shooting at me from out side while in some random building downstairs eating my turkey sandwhich. I will get better at eating.

davidj123456
2 hours ago, 187lloyd said:

Thanks for your advice, I will take that with a grain of salt next time someone is shooting at me from out side while in some random building downstairs eating my turkey sandwhich. I will get better at eating.

That reply makes no sense...

howiejc

EoD is pretty expensive, so waiting for the Xmas sale.   Do you guys think it's worth the upgrade starting as a noob?