3mman

Region lock

3mman

i recently bought the game, when i did i bought it for myself and a friend. when buying it for a friend i got to chose his region, (Europe). when purchasing mine i had no choice and  got region locked to the US, i live in Europe and i cant play because i keep getting disconnected. what should i do? 

davidj123456
3 hours ago, 3mman said:

i recently bought the game, when i did i bought it for myself and a friend. when buying it for a friend i got to chose his region, (Europe). when purchasing mine i had no choice and  got region locked to the US, i live in Europe and i cant play because i keep getting disconnected. what should i do? 

Upgrade to the Europe Edition 

3mman
1 hour ago, davidj123456 said:

Upgrade to the Europe Edition 

i did that an hour ago and i keep disconnecting, im using the best server for ping and i can barley get into a game now, my pc has the recommended specs

davidj123456
2 minutes ago, 3mman said:

i did that an hour ago and i keep disconnecting, im using the best server for ping and i can barley get into a game now, my pc has the recommended specs

Honestly then it isn't the game edition. Idk tech support so my go to would be reinstall. Also have FPS 1 on in-game so you can see if you get disconnected due to ping.

3mman
2 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

Honestly then it isn't the game edition. Idk tech support so my go to would be reinstall. Also have FPS 1 on in-game so you can see if you get disconnected due to ping.

thanks ill let you know what happens

3mman
14 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

i reinstalled and the same problem is present, i don't know what to do, i usually have 70-110 ping so i don't know what to do

3mman

i just played a game with a friend, he loaded in, i did not, i disconnected twice in the loading screen, then i finally got in the game and i instantly disconnected.

YuD
4 minutes ago, 3mman said:

i reinstalled and the same problem is present, i don't know what to do, i usually have 70-110 ping so i don't know what to do

Hi , did you allready transmitted a bug report via the launcher ?
If you need help hjust ask

3mman
2 minutes ago, YuD said:

Hi , did you already transmitted a bug report via the launcher ?
If you need help just ask

i sent them a support request yesterday, they are yet to reply.

YuD

Ok i guess you ll have to wait then.I had personally an issue two days ago and they responded pertty pretty fast