Jump to content
3mman

Region lock

Recommended Posts

3mman

i recently bought the game, when i did i bought it for myself and a friend. when buying it for a friend i got to chose his region, (Europe). when purchasing mine i had no choice and  got region locked to the US, i live in Europe and i cant play because i keep getting disconnected. what should i do? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davidj123456
3 hours ago, 3mman said:

i recently bought the game, when i did i bought it for myself and a friend. when buying it for a friend i got to chose his region, (Europe). when purchasing mine i had no choice and  got region locked to the US, i live in Europe and i cant play because i keep getting disconnected. what should i do? 

Upgrade to the Europe Edition 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3mman
1 hour ago, davidj123456 said:

Upgrade to the Europe Edition 

i did that an hour ago and i keep disconnecting, im using the best server for ping and i can barley get into a game now, my pc has the recommended specs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davidj123456
2 minutes ago, 3mman said:

i did that an hour ago and i keep disconnecting, im using the best server for ping and i can barley get into a game now, my pc has the recommended specs

 

Honestly then it isn't the game edition. Idk tech support so my go to would be reinstall. Also have FPS 1 on in-game so you can see if you get disconnected due to ping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3mman
2 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

Honestly then it isn't the game edition. Idk tech support so my go to would be reinstall. Also have FPS 1 on in-game so you can see if you get disconnected due to ping.

thanks ill let you know what happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3mman
14 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

Honestly then it isn't the game edition. Idk tech support so my go to would be reinstall. Also have FPS 1 on in-game so you can see if you get disconnected due to ping.

i reinstalled and the same problem is present, i don't know what to do, i usually have 70-110 ping so i don't know what to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3mman

i just played a game with a friend, he loaded in, i did not, i disconnected twice in the loading screen, then i finally got in the game and i instantly disconnected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YuD
4 minutes ago, 3mman said:

i reinstalled and the same problem is present, i don't know what to do, i usually have 70-110 ping so i don't know what to do

Hi , did you allready transmitted a bug report via the launcher ?
If you need help hjust ask

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3mman
2 minutes ago, YuD said:

Hi , did you already transmitted a bug report via the launcher ?
If you need help just ask

i sent them a support request yesterday, they are yet to reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YuD

Ok i guess you ll have to wait then.I had personally an issue two days ago and they responded pertty pretty fast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2