Atlas2HP

Hacker Wall of Shame

Atlas2HP

Would be cool if there was a hacker wall of shame

EscapeFromTarkov.com/WOS

Includes players first name, last initial. name used and should also ban by association anyone who has been in more than 3-4 raids with them.

Hackers are absolute scum of the world, there should be no mercy. LEGAL action should be taken on hackers if anything. Stop giving people second chances, get caught hacking ONCE. ban IP, ban HWID, ban account, ban email, ban their payment method (IE: If they use the same bitcoin wallet/paypal/email) It is not a joke, if you hack you deserve the worst possible consequence, up to jail time.

YuD

Ok , but what s the purpose eventually ?

Shaming people especially giving private info such as first name , even hackers is not tolerated i belive but i could be wrong

Atlas2HP
5 minutes ago, YuD said:

Ok , but what s the purpose eventually ?

Shaming people especially giving private info such as first name , even hackers is not tolerated i belive but i could be wrong

Criminal activity is public knowledge, they forfeit the right to privacy the second they decided to break the law and hack. Should be encouraged forget about tolerated. Purpose is to do exactly what title says. SHAME them. Wall of Shame. Embarass them for eternity that they are hacking losers who suck at video games.

YuD
Just now, Atlas2HP said:

Criminal activity is public knowledge, they forfeit the right to privacy the second they decided to break the law and hack. Should be encouraged forget about tolerated. Purpose is to do exactly what title says. SHAME them. Wall of Shame. Embarass them for eternity that they are hacking losers who suck at video games.

Ok i get your point but i don t think such a thing , at least while info like Name etc.  are given to the public for shaming, will be tolerated at least on this official forum .Just saying, nothing against you personnaly oc

davidj123456

If they get caught they will get banned and won't ever return to the game so who cares if we know their name this information literally isn't even valuable to us at all.
If anything you'll get a bunch of hackers impersonating streamers and other people... and then massive fiascoes starting when they get banned and appear on the list...

tobiassolem

It is true that BSG used to do this with certain intervals. And while people generally liked seeing these lists to compare names on the list to players that they had been killed by, this list also became misleading, as when cheaters learned of published lists, they started being more "creative" in naming themselves.

There were people who would call themselves, for example "Atlas2HP", this led to anyone who used the same nickname to get a lot of hate. Of course cheaters did this to draw attention to these other people, because some of them enjoyed the drama that ensued. Having a public list with nicknames doesn't really serve much of a purpose given this fact, to be honest.

• Like 1

YuD

"Includes players first name, last initial. name used and should also ban by association anyone who has been in more than 3-4 raids with them."

I think he talks about IRL info there