LegitFritos

Am I allowed to Drop Kits (only armor, weapons etc.) for poor low level friends?

LegitFritos

One of my friends wants to get back in to Tarkov and has not played at all this wipe. Am I allowed to drop him items he will use in the raid we loaded into such as a weapon, armor, backpack, ammo etc.?

I will not be dropping any of the high valuable items such as keys, bitcoins etc. as I know that would be ban worthy, actually transferring high valuable items used for currency. 

Just want to make sure I won't get banned and I don't want to have my friend grind a ton with the shittiest gear with the wipe coming up soon.

Thanks!

Kilizly

Im not 100% sure but personally i was giving out kits and gear for friends the last couple of days ,

i think if u do that way more often it can trigger a flag on ur account , 

• Like 1

YuD
54 minutes ago, LegitFritos said:

One of my friends wants to get back in to Tarkov and has not played at all this wipe. Am I allowed to drop him items he will use in the raid we loaded into such as a weapon, armor, backpack, ammo etc.?

I will not be dropping any of the high valuable items such as keys, bitcoins etc. as I know that would be ban worthy, actually transferring high valuable items used for currency. 

Just want to make sure I won't get banned and I don't want to have my friend grind a ton with the shittiest gear with the wipe coming up soon.

Thanks!

Hi there i think what triggers BSG bad is boosting so in theory even giving an AK is "boosting" but i think what really annoy them is when you give for instance a bag full of BTC, or something similar , a large almount of money or value in a sdhort period of time that you must not do.
That being said this isd only MY opinion on this :)

davidj123456

Ideally do not because ultimately you or your friends could be banned for RMT.