Chrolli

Just bought a game that's unplayable ?

Chrolli

I totally get that it's in beta, but it takes me at least 10-15 mins to load into a map. If i actually made it pass 90% and didn't get dced. Then if i actually load into a map it is so laggy, you can't move.

I've watched streamers play for ages, didn't want to buy a game in beta thought but figured it looked fun enough, still does. if i could just play it. 

• Like 2

YuD

Hello Chrolli what are your specs , are you on SSD , what is your connection ?

MR477

Hello Chrolli, did you put your Escape From Tarkov game files into the SSD? Becasue it's usually donesn't take that long to load a map.

mnm95

Yeah same here 20 min load times if i even get to that point without crashing.  Rather infuriating since you can't even get a refund for it. Definitely will be last time I buy into a beta... 51 usd down the drain 

YuD

Honnestly i don t know what azre your rigs but mine is a simple i5 3.4Ghz, GTX 960 OC 4Go, 16Go Ram

And i play fine , i mean i encounter same issues as most players but nothing making it unplayable so i don t know how to help with such few info, sorry

Chrolli

my card is an oc rc 560 4gb it's old but runs games like destiny wow etc on high same for apex legends, it's not my pc. if i put the game to lowest settings i still can't run, it's lag.

i use canyourunit.com before i buy anything and my specs said i was well in the ok the play the game solid. usually when the load time hits 10 mins i see a reg ping in the top right corner. yeah a refund would be amazing since this is horse poo. pardon my french.

2 hours ago, YuD said:

Hello Chrolli what are your specs , are you on SSD , what is your connection ?

connection? i'm hardlined my down speed is 200+

Chrolli

so no official post on here or anything? i post the game runs like hell and i'm just stuck with wasted money ? yeah good luck with that.

GhostZ69
33 minutes ago, Chrolli said:

so no official post on here or anything? i post the game runs like hell and i'm just stuck with wasted money ? yeah good luck with that.

You can try putting a ticket in about it.  Nothing will EVER come of it just posting on the forums, they will just tell you to refer to the ToS.  Of course no third rate ToS will ever trump your country's consumer protection laws.  Either take it to the support channel or your bank.  The forums cannot do anything for you.

KCTibi

same for us, even tried with a brand new machine.

a minimum of 10+ minutes is unplayable, and if you got the patience to wait and sit it out you gonna crash when loading in.

Rinse & repeat.

Macellarius

i can only play on factory atm everything else load time to long i don't have a ssd 7200 rpm hd

i5 2500k 8gig 1333 ram 2gib r7 370  yes i should buy more ssd and ram power but other games work fine so tarkov takes close to 100% ram minus what your system uses           get 50-60 fps on factory at 1920x1080