jockmcplop

How to fix player movement and make the game still viable for solo players

jockmcplop

Just thought I'd leave this thread here for ideas on how to sort out the issues with stupidly fast player movement without killing the game for solo players.

You can tell from watching pestily and the like that ADADing and other unrealistic stuff like that helps them survive encounters with squads. I get the feeling that if the devs address this, its going to tip the balance of the game even more in favour of squad play. 

Having said this, I really think the movement needs fixing, so here's a couple of questions:

1: Would this happen as i suspect, and fixing the player movement will make it even harder for solo players to compete?

2: Is there a way of balancing this outside the area of player movement - ie making the game somehow easier for solo players, without breaking immersion?

I'm thinking huge XP boosts for killstreaks (its not like XP is realistic anyway, right?)

MR477

Here's the link to Tarkov TV DevBlog #11 with time stamp. Niktita was considered the movement issue through this boradcast. Hope this would help you for some ideas.Tarkov TV DevBlog#11

• Like 2

jockmcplop
29 minutes ago, MR477 said:

Here's the link to Tarkov TV DevBlog #11 with time stamp. Niktita was considered the movement issue through this boradcast. Hope this would help you for some ideas.Tarkov TV DevBlog#11

I hadn't seen this!

Thanks. I guess that's my Sunday entertainment sorted haha

MR477
1 hour ago, jockmcplop said:

I hadn't seen this!

Thanks. I guess that's my Sunday entertainment sorted haha

Np man.