SnusKungen

How to make the game more fun and more viable!

SnusKungen

I can not understand why so many still deal with these hackers/cheaters games anymore... So i have a great idea to make the game more fun to play.

Start with offline mode as an example: focus more on this mode, make it so you can invite your group of friends and play PVE instead of PVP,  like a PVE server of some sort. There is a million ways to make this work and make it balanced. Questing needs to change aswell to only PVE quests. you can make more bosses on certain maps, balance it out so the player don't get so much loot but XP instead maybe. I would have loved to see this game as a PVP/PVE game, where the player choose what to play! This is a type of game that needs this so much! There are thousands of opportunities with this, so i hope the devs can focus more on modes and stop pretending like you can do something about the hackers.. it's a waste of time. I had hope and i like what you guys are trying to accomplish here but unfortunately the cheaters/hackers will still be steps ahead.. I'm not saying to stop doing what you are doing, and give up on what this game is all about, but try to give us something more fun to do with friends without being slaughtered of those filthy cheaters.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

davidj123456

I really love it when there is tons of information literally everywhere that shows EFT is a purely online game entirely based around PvP... yet people buy it and still get for non-stop PvE 24/7... come on man...

• Sad 4

coredumped7893
13 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

I really love it when there is tons of information literally everywhere that shows EFT is a purely online game entirely based around PvP... yet people buy it and still get for non-stop PvE 24/7... come on man...

Eeee nope. It is not only PvP game, where do you have this information from? It seems that you play it like that, but that doesn't mean that this is the only correct way of playing it. When BSG introduce more maps, RPG elements would have so much potential and game would be much more immersive. 

• Like 1

GhostZ69
44 minutes ago, coredumped7893 said:

Eeee nope. It is not only PvP game, where do you have this information from? It seems that you play it like that, but that doesn't mean that this is the only correct way of playing it. When BSG introduce more maps, RPG elements would have so much potential and game would be much more immersive. 

lol the game is not purely PvP focused and Nikita himself has said that there will be an Offline PvE Co-Op mode without progression save.  Certain people here just like to pretend they know otherwise. 

To save yourself some headache.  Mouse over their avatar image >  Click on X Ignore User > Check box POSTS MESSAGES SIGNATURE MENTIONS > Update Preferences.  Profit.

• Like 1

davidj123456
1 hour ago, coredumped7893 said:

In future maybe. Maybe in a years time. Rn nope... and people forget that...

coredumped7893
6 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

In future maybe. Maybe in a years time. Rn nope... and people forget that...

still nope. That`s just how you play it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by coredumped7893

davidj123456
1 hour ago, coredumped7893 said:

still nope. That`s just how you play it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What are you going to do? Just claim you can avoid pvp 24/7... good luck man that is definitely how eft works...

• Sad 2

SnusKungen
On 11/30/2020 at 3:52 AM, davidj123456 said:

What are you going to do? Just claim you can avoid pvp 24/7... good luck man that is definitely how eft works...

Why are you so mad bro? I only suggest a new type of game mode, I will never say that i don't want to PVP anymore. The reason i want PVE is because you can have more fun with friends, and people like PVE too! there is no "how eft works" only PVP bs, the game has potential to do so much more!

davidj123456
1 hour ago, SnusKungen said:

Why are you so mad bro? I only suggest a new type of game mode, I will never say that i don't want to PVP anymore. The reason i want PVE is because you can have more fun with friends, and people like PVE too! there is no "how eft works" only PVP bs, the game has potential to do so much more!

They are already planning to add offline personal custom pve servers 

• Thanks 1