Lost all of my money, where to do hatchet runs for money ?

JackPainz

Hey. My survival rate is 3% since the first day when i got the game and now years past and nothing changed.

Just few days ago i decided to increase my sound volume from 60% to 90%. I was playing all the years at 60% cuz gun shots scare me badly in this game and i dont know why and i hope i am not the only one here lol. Never got used to the sounds, keep getting scared even after years of playing (i play 15h per day and still i get scared). I play bunch of shooter games and never had this issue before xd.

Anyways. I changed my playstyle. I dont run at all on any map anymore. I dont press shift at all until someone shoots at me. Since i dont sprint anymore, i hear my opponents FIRST which gives me a big time boost to kill them before they see me. Maybe the volume change plays some roles too i dont know. 

And i know it takes ages to move from "A" to "B" when not sprinting from start, to end of the match. But since i dont sprint anymore, my surival rate went incredible high.

According my character stats, i had before over 3k lost matches and maybe 20 survived matches. Thats NOTHING.

But with the new playstyle, my survival rate increased badly. I did over 100 matches and i survived 90% of them, and guess what. I killed PMC players for the first time EVER in my entire x thousand playhours. I killed 4-6 players per match. ITS INSANE. I am having a lot of fun right now, didnt sleep for 48h because i feel hyped. I made over 4mil with 3-4 customs run and bunch of player kills.

I was keep using class 3 helmets, class 4 armored rig, and a non modded AK47 with a valday scope. Its amazing for both, far and close distances :).

I started investing money in expensive gear and playing more offensive. Since i did that, i ripped my entire money. Now i have maybe 100k roubles left on my account from over 4mil.  Cant afford anymore an AK47 with valday scope + class 3 helmet and class 4 armored rig. It costs about 150k+ each time i die.

Right now, i just need a map recommendation and spot where i can do many hatchet runs until i get a rare loot and make few millions if possible. I tried reserve and i found a  building where you actually need a key in order to enter. But there is another way inside that room without a key. You need to go upstairs, jump through the windows down on a small "roof" thing and from there you can clim through the window of the locked room LOL without needing a key. I am sure many people know this already.

In 10 matches, i reach this room maybe 0-2 times. Sometimes i found there 2 GPU's at once or 2x GPU's and 1-2 Tetriz. Its insane money. But most of the time i either die before i reach the room, or i reach it but it has trash loot xD. I need something more effective. I am patient, but not sure if 300-600k is worth it in 10 runs.

Any ideas ?

Edited by JackPainz
  • Hot 1
22 minutes ago, JackPainz said:

I killed PMC players for the first time EVER in my entire x thousand playhours.

That's hard to believe. You're telling me that you played for thousand of hours and never ran into a hatchling that you could have killed, ever?

Man, I sure would love to see how you played if it took you thousands of hours to get a single PMC kill.

Also, why don't you use Scav for money making?

But for hatchling runs, Reserve or Interchange are your best bets to make money, if you really are that desperate.

Edited by RACWAR
  • Like 1

I try to fight players as scav but always die first. My scavs have trash weapons with trash bullets. 

I really want a better spot where i could make millions in just one item. I am looking for something really expensive and maybe rare. I rather doing 100 hatchling runs until a expensive and rare item spawns on its spot, than doing many reserve runs till i arrive in this one room without dying -.-

Spectro887
On 11/30/2020 at 5:26 AM, JackPainz said:

I try to fight players as scav but always die first. My scavs have trash weapons with trash bullets. 

I really want a better spot where i could make millions in just one item. I am looking for something really expensive and maybe rare. I rather doing 100 hatchling runs until a expensive and rare item spawns on its spot, than doing many reserve runs till i arrive in this one room without dying -.-

Scav + Reserve. It usually takes very little on that map to loot some dead raider and pull out with some really expansive gear.

Edited by Spectro887
Am 30.11.2020 um 05:26 schrieb JackPainz:

First of all it seems u are making excuses for yourself. Better gear will help u a bit but not much. Making millions of rubles wont make u happy. Get some friends to play with or make some new friends.

In the end it s a game it s a lot frustrating but also a lot of fun. 

I killed players with poo ammo and poo weapons who where a lot more experienced had better stuff and higher lvl.

Your slow walking probably get sniped or naturally you wait till all pmcs are gone. That helps.

Scav spawn with random stuff it sounds like an excuse if you say "YOU" always have bad gear.

To be honest if the game is for you to make rubles and get the high super gear and already invested 1000 of hours maybe you should switch the game. Cause right now it doesn't seem u enjoy it. So it starts to get a waste of time.

Reading your other posts you spend a lot of time gaming. That's cool. Especially in this times. But maybe learn some languages,  workout or I don't know.

Again I m trying to help you online as offline. You are sure a great guy. Please dont take my post as an offense.

Anyway I m also a noob but this are my 2 cents ;) take it or leave it

• Like 1

Something doesn't sound right. 3% survival rate?  I have 300 hours in. 152 raids and my survival rate is 30% and I think I suck. I'm level 12 with 16 million rubes and a full  eod stash of gear. Is Tarkov like baseball. I guess I'm batting 300. 

• Like 1
vor 5 Minuten schrieb gkcx2002:

Something doesn't sound right. 3% survival rate?  I have 300 hours in. 152 raids and my survival rate is 30% and I think I suck. I'm level 12 with 16 million rubes and a full  eod stash of gear. Is Tarkov like baseball. I guess I'm batting 300. 

Well you do better then many but yeah your rate is normal.  16 million seems fair but depends what you spend on the hideout though. 

Naturally it depends on the playstyle. The raids first I just wanted to survive now I go like a chad (without the gear :D ) after the gun shots.

Be a rat or a Chad

• Like 1

if you have upgraded your hideout to the max intelligence center you get quicker scav runs. the bitcoin mine with a decent amount of graphics cards and solar power for the generator will allow you to mine  bitcoins relatively fast. fuel should be easy enough to find and i think you can sell a bitcoin to vendors for 200,000 or so? u can also swap them for guns and gear ..... i played customs and factory for a very long time. factory has little to no loot unless you scav bodies. u can get lucky and find the remnants of a chad battle sometimes. customs can net you good money once you know it well and know what to sell. as said above,  reserve can net you more loot and money but its usually more dangerous

• Like 1

Ty for all answers. Somehow i made it back to 4mil.  You know what's weird ? i started asking my self why i died after i lost a pvp fight. And i realized, even if i see my enemy first, most of the time my enemy is fast enough to give me ONE SHOT and i die. I guess they hit me in the head. But if they dont see me for long enough, i can land a perefect headshot and kill them.

Playing with AK47 without any mods, just a valday scope and its amazing at high ranges.

Do you guys have tipps for me how to not die one tap in the head ? lol. I think there is nothing to do. And yeah i realized gear makes no big change at all. You guys are right. It helps a bit. My enemies need a few more bullets to kill me on the head if i have a decent helmet on. That means, i have a few more milli seconds that i can survive / react. 

If you are doing “hatchet runs” which I advise against as you can always afford a crap weapon, then You will need keys. 

reserve/shoreline/interchange/and even now customs are your money makers but if you know the maps you can make money on any of them. 

look up guides for what keys you will need but seems you want to die 10-20 times and get one payday instead of living 10-15 times and getting modest loadouts so I suggest shoreline. Get the keys to the rooms that spawn led-x and just run there.

I find it hard to believe you are losing level 4 armored rigs.....are you not insuring them? I mean no one loots them. Also if you have an unmodded am you should normally get that back to (probably minus the Val day)

also, if your play style was working, don’t change it. Even if you did get an armor upgrade. 

also find people to play with so even if you die they can save your stuff.