Sign in to follow this  
aNg3r_

Loading Times - Specs Q

aNg3r_

Hi all,

Myself and 2 of my friends have the exact same game/launcher settings, when loading into raids (particularly scav raids) I seem to load in last out of everyone, and by quite a while too (30 seconds or more). Is anyone able to shed any light on why this would be?

My Specs:

i7 6800k; GTX 1080 Ti; 32GB 2400MHz; 500GB Samsung 860 Evo (running 1440p)

Friend #1:

i7 7700k; GTX 1080; 32GB 2400MHz; 2TB SanDisk Plus (running 1440p)

Friend #2:

Ryzen 5 3600; 16GB 3200MHz; 1TB Samsung QVO (running 1080p)

Friend #1 seems to always spawn in first, then Friend #2, then myself. Sometimes Both friends deploy at the same time. As I said previously, I load in way later than both. 

Another query is, why does Friend #1 have better performance than myself? I am aware the CPU is a bit better however since we are at 1440p, shouldn't my 1080 Ti be giving me better performance? E.g On Reserve I was getting around 55/60 FPS whereas he was getting 70/75 FPS. This doesn't seem right at all. 

Any advice, reasonings as to why etc would be greatly appreciated!

*Edit* If you require any further info on specs etc I'll be happy to provide them to find the culprit :)

Edited by aNg3r_

aNg3r_

Anyone able to help at all? Still getting very late scav spawns with my friends spawning 10 - 30 seconds before me.

Update on my specs, turns out my ram was running at the incorrect speed. Now running 3000MHz but down to 24GB due to 2 faulty sticks. Didn't make any change to loading speeds. 

Also moved my game to my boot drive which is a Samsung 960 EVO NVMe which runs at up to 3200 MB/s read and 1800 MB/s write. Again, no change at all to loading speeds. I also overclocked my CPU from 3.1GHz to 4.4GHz as well as overclocking my GPU. Minor increase in FPS but still no help to spawning speeds.

Muckilein

it seems that not your Hardware is the fault. 

We have the same issues in our Team.  We also had the same internet Provider. 

But the last days with PMC we almost spawn at the same time because im waiting now alwaas 1 minute for other Players.