Xisted

Thinking of coming back

Xisted

Hello i use to play this alote befor but i quit..been watching some aqua yt videos and it made me want to check the game out again ..but i have a few questions

1. Has the game been optimized more in the last 5 months? i mean real optimizes not the one u read in patch notes saying its been optimized but the player base says it hasent :p

2. I use to get a massive fps drop when i zoomed with sniper rifle has this been fix?

3. Hows the hacker situation looking? alote or little?

Grekern

the fps drop is better now. but the hacking situation is worse.. i would recommend waiting fdor them to get anticheat system xd

unless u like dyin from low lvl white acc using one bullet :D

• Like 3

colin2611

Lots of lazer guided full auto weapons its lots of fun.

kennyream66

The game is worse now than it was 12 months ago. Come back when it wipes.

Zoanthid

1. No i would say it still has room to optimize but that usually happens at the end of development if we are being fair. I have a serious gaming pc and get 100+ frames while navigating around but still dip to 40 or so when ads on certain optics mostly sniper scopes as you noted. While frames aren't really a problem server performance is, all the frames in the world cant save you from the awful desync. 

2. Still a problem as noted scoping in on sniper scopes drops frames.

3. Always gonna be a huge issue because of the very nature of the game.

Grekern

dont come back to this game. you will play with complete desynch an entire raid 9 out of 10 times and hackers, yeah they still chill alot on this game. but i guess thats were the income comes from so they gotta keep em.