BlooDxHound

Numbers > skill

BlooDxHound

Why play solo and have to think if you can just go as a group and buy meta guns and no skill no brain run around strafe dancing and just spray down full mags to kill one person who is mid gear?

Edited by BlooDxHound
  • Sad 1

InsightKnight

As someone who wipes teams of 3+ solo often you have to stop trying to facetank and use tactics. Shoot and move. Flank. Stop trying to out chad these teams and start baiting them.

• Upvote 1

Nutcracker87

Teams have really confusing coms that overlap with the game sound making you hear much less and get confused by callouts that often come a little late aswell. If you move around a lot they get more and more confusing and youll win. 

Edited by Nutcracker87
  • Upvote 1

Recruit-

in this game it is very important to be constantly moving on the map

ACuddlyBadger
21 hours ago, BlooDxHound said:

Why play solo and have to think if you can just go as a group and buy meta guns and no skill no brain run around strafe dancing and just spray down full mags to kill one person who is mid gear?

I can tell you've never got the drop on an unaware 3 man with a FAL with a 50 round drum of M62/M80.

Zeroa
22 hours ago, BlooDxHound said:

I die far more with a Team than Solo.  Even when I have my best/handpicked squad, the survival rate is still lower than playing Solo.  Not to mention playing solo you can turn and burn games much faster between raids.  It's all personally preference.  I like playing both, myself. 

Also that sounds like a waste of good bullets lol.

Tempest86

I noticed more groups roaming than previous wipes. 

Mostly 2-3 players. 

I was looting down in Black Pawn of Reserve once and heard 2-3 players close in.

Got the drop on them and engaged, to find 4 players waddle around mostly sweaty gear.

I killed 3 players, thanks to their confusion in numbers, but the 4th one got me during the reload.

I mean, do you really need 4 players to hold each others hands?

Must be fun to play half the game by yourselves.

Edited by Tempest86

Zeroa
2 minutes ago, Tempest86 said:

I was looting down in Black Pawn of Reserve once and heard 2-3 players close in.

Got the drop on them and engaged, to find 4 players waddle around mostly sweaty gear.

I killed 3 players, thanks to their confusion in numbers,

Nice, that is always a really good feeling. Another perk of playing solo and a con to playing in groups (sometimes lol). 

3 minutes ago, Tempest86 said:

but the 4th one got me during the reload.

Aw that sucks.  How did he get you?  What could you have done differently?  

4 minutes ago, Tempest86 said:

I mean, do you really need 4 players to hold each others hands?

Must be fun to play half the game by yourselves.

What do you mean?

• Like 1

Tempest86
3 hours ago, Zeroa said:

Nice, that is always a really good feeling. Another perk of playing solo and a con to playing in groups (sometimes lol). 

Aw that sucks.  How did he get you?  What could you have done differently?  

What do you mean?

Yeah, quite the great feeling taking out 3 out of 4 man group.

The panic they were in during close quarters was both hilarious and helpful.

Took out 2 with main gun, 1 with pistol, and 4th one I engaged a bit too early while reloading animation.

I should have been little more patient since its the last one, but I was in really bad shape by the end and adrenaline was kicking in. 

I checked on Tarkov Wikki, and Reserve spawns in 9-12 PMCs. 

4 in one group, if they were better co-ordinated, and many players are, can just dominate the map. 

I've been teamed by sniper on Dome + 1 or 2 players, or just 3 man teams going around and wiping everyone out. 

I can understand 2-3 teamed players, but 4 seems overkill in a limited PMC map.

I'm not a mega chad player, fighting 3vs1 or even 2vs1 can be very difficult to cover multiple angles and overwhelmed by sounds. Although its reasonably possible to win against them.

Edited by Tempest86