Sign in to follow this  
Tinn_Man

new player: Items found in raid not marked as such?

Tinn_Man

Hi all, 

I recently started tarkov about a week and a half ago and am really enjoying the challenges this game presents. One problem that I encountered today was when I went into a customs raid with my PMC. I landed a good shot on a high level player who was fully geared and took him out. Once i looted the body and threw on some his better armor and took his ammo and spare clips, i headed for the extract. I safely made it out and was super pumped to see how much value i just made off this one kill. For a player with only roughly 200,000 roubles saved up, you can imagine my disappointment when i tried to sell all the high tier equipment and was not able to do so. Can someone explain to me why i wasn't able to sell any of this stuff on the flea market? not a single item from that player who was a pmc, was able to be sold. I went in as a PMC, looted a player, then extracted... but could not sell his items on the flea market. Am i missing something obvious?? Thanks!

Philb0

The found in raid status, which allows you to sell items on the flea market, only applies to items which are physically spawned in the raid and are not brought into the raid by another player. Any items brought in, meds, armour, weapons, additional random items, anything at all brought it, will not count as "found in raid" as it wasn't spawned by the map.

Hope this helps clarify it!

xCaZx
On 12/1/2020 at 12:18 AM, Philb0 said:

The found in raid status, which allows you to sell items on the flea market, only applies to items which are physically spawned in the raid and are not brought into the raid by another player. Any items brought in, meds, armour, weapons, additional random items, anything at all brought it, will not count as "found in raid" as it wasn't spawned by the map.

Hope this helps clarify it!

This did help clarify it for me, thanks for the explanation. I just assumed if I found it in raid, from any source, and I didn't die than it counted as found in raid. However, i had a couple items I couldn't list on the flea market so I figured something was up.