Extract camping on shoreline

Critterfurr

Rekonsile
28 minutes ago, Critterfurr said:

stop this ungentlemanly practice immediately.

chalk up each death to a camper  as learning experience. Eventually you will understand where all those newbs sit and wait and then you can kill them before they kill you

18 minutes ago, Yeavo said:

@Rekonsile Not all Extract camperinos are newbs. Some are just bad at firefights and some do it just because they enjoy tormenting other players.

I do it because all of you are nothing else to me than my signature suggests.

2 hours ago, Critterfurr said:

stop this ungentlemanly practice immediately.

killing extract campers AKA Rats is pretty much easy when you learn their camping spots and weaknesses ,
you gotta think like a rat 2 kill one ,

learn where they camp and peak it from different angles before heading 2 extract ,

Goodluck on your raids my man

• Like 1

@KthelmirThank you for proving my point. I don't personally think Extract camping should be looked down upon. However I do believe it shouldn't be made so easy. Devs could take a look at their level design and rework exits to make extract camping a bit more of a challenge. Its a balance thing since I believe new players don't need the extra difficulty extract camping brings to the table. Learning curve is steep enough already as it is.