Lunat1cX

Increase boss spawn rates.

Lunat1cX

I don't want people getting mad over this and telling me that I'm just bad at the game or some poo but seriously at least for me and I've seen for other people that the boss spawn rates aren't nowhere near accurate compared to what battlestate says it is. I don't know whether they're trying to keep it low in order to keep rmts lower as well(b/c cheaters can farm bosses) or they just like it low but's it's seriously annoying that the percentage doesn't match up with the actual raid amount. Especially for tasks that require you to kill them in order to unlock the next tasks.

Edit* In my opinion a 50/50 chance seems reasonable enough.

Edited by Lunat1cX

Recruit-

50/50 is a lot for a boss to appear, you have to think that they bring a lot of loot and it is a valuable loot

GhostZ69
6 minutes ago, Recruit- said:

50/50 is a lot for a boss to appear, you have to think that they bring a lot of loot and it is a valuable loot

No offense, but it is not like there is ANY kind of economy balance in the game.  Why does it matter if I have 800 million Rubles or 900 million Rubles?

• Upvote 1

Recruit-

Well, looking at it from that perspective, you're right! It would even make the game more fun, more pvp, because at least the servers we have in Latin America are very lonely and many times you kill 3-4 players and run out of pvp for it. rest of the game. Maybe with the increase in bosses they will solve that a bit. Regarding your 900,000,000R, for you the loot of a boss may be nothing, but for someone new, it is too much.

Edited by Recruit-

MarcBorgia
56 minutes ago, Recruit- said:

. Regarding your 900,000,000R, for you the loot of a boss may be nothing, but for someone new, it is too much.

Why do you say too much? Late wipe i think it would be better to have more loot for the newer players to be competitive a little.

As far as the rate goes, id like to them more often. Just because the code says there is a 30% chance or whatever doesnt mean you are going to get that. Theres been times ive played 20 matches in a row mixed between scav and pmc and could never find the boss or even reminents of one. Maybe have more mid tier raiders, better AI and loot but not real good. Definitely at least more scavs on most of the maps.

Recruit-

The money does not matter, you can have 500R or 900M rubles, but if you are not a good player you always die, the other thing is that not because they have 30% posivilidad that the bosses appear 3 out of every 10 raid is just a thing statistics and the scav would be good to increase the amount of maps so that the pvp would increase even for scav, that would still help new players.

Lunat1cX

1 hour ago, MarcBorgia said:

Why do you say too much? Late wipe i think it would be better to have more loot for the newer players to be competitive a little.

I agree, it makes more sense to increase boss rates because the one time a new player may experience a boss fight is when some giga chad squad is in the same lobby as him, so it'd be better to give them more chances at it. Again this is just a suggestion. I don't want people malding over this.

Edited by Lunat1cX

SethaX

I guess you could increase the boss spawn-rate and decrease the chance of them having rare/too expensive loot - in order to keep a little bit of balance. But I'm no expert, I'd love to see a higher spawnrate generally.

Fumungus

the chances for boss encounters do seem rather low. if u take reshala for example, if there is a 38% chance of him spawning then that is close to a 4/10 chance.  if he spawns in 3 different spots then the chance decreases even further,  plus the timing would affect it if he spawned in late and u passed the area early for example. also dependent on whether someone else gets to him before u do