Found in raid + brought in raid

What if BSG added a system like "Brought in raid" ? let me explain myself.

I know a lot of players hate the new flea market changes and stuff, but I came with  an idea (I dont know if that idea was already proposed or etc)

what IF! anything you put in your secured container counts as "found in raid" (even if you die) but if you bring it back in the next raid, the "found in raid" mark disapear, making it unnable to re-sell on the flea market ?

theres a thing I and a lot of players / streamers hate about this market mechanic, for exemple; I am a labs player, and I just miss the times when I found a Ledx and I could just put it in my container and then go pvp, same for green / black keycards. I hate having to camp and rat in order to make it out and resell my item.. like seriously.

I think this new mechanic could bring more pvp and less ratiness in raids + it would make the game so much better (just as it was last wipe) 

Please consider this topic,  because A thing that I know, is that I left the game 2 weeks in wipe because of how bad the new flea was.. 

Thank you.

JakohFPS.

NewToTheWorld

The whole point is to add a layer of decision making to the raid. The developers WANT you to feel uneasy about fighting with valuables on you, they WANT you to say "I have enough loot, time to leave". It's not about how much you can hoard and sell on the flea market, it's about when you think enough is enough.

Hope this clarifies things.💯

thats such a garbage thing tho... its a pvp game I dont get why making the game harder by doing stupid stuff like this is good for the game

I gotta say it.. Make Tarkov Great Again.

1 hour ago, Jakoh said:

its a pvp game

It's not only that. It's "also" a pvp game.

1 hour ago, Jakoh said:

I dont get why making the game harder by doing stupid stuff like this is good for the game

The things that will make the game harder are planned and will be implemented in the future. This is a testing phase, everything is relatively easy.

1 hour ago, Jakoh said:

I gotta say it.. Make Tarkov Great Again.

Tarkov will be great once it will be a finished product.

When I look back I just see what I do not want tarkov to be ever again.

1 hour ago, Jakoh said:

what IF! anything you put in your secured container counts as "found in raid" (even if you die) but if you bring it back in the next raid, the "found in raid" mark disapear, making it unnable to re-sell on the flea market ?

Find in raid has been introduced also to counter exactly what you want to do.

If you find a valuable, you need to sweat to take it home.

That's part of the game.

• Upvote 1