Sign in to follow this  
KimiFelipe

Almost not meet the group

KimiFelipe

Since the latest patch (0.12.8.9978) was updated, I have almost never met the group.

-So far,
I play Shoreline Resort solo every day during prime time in Asia. I'm playing on a specific server. There is a 90% chance that one or more groups will enter the resort. 1v2, 1v4 etc. I loved playing this at Resort.

-Current,
This has changed dramatically since patch 0.12.8.9978 was updated. No matter how many times I run it on the same server, the same play time, and the same place, there are almost no groups. Does this relate a late spawn fix in the latest patch? Late spawns are rare for me myself. Also, with the current patch, I don't wait long in the Waiting for Players sequence. 

This may just be a coincidence... Anyway, I'm going to the Resort again today.

Xynergize

Are you saying that there are no pmcs at the resort when you go lately?We have found some of the games we play since the newest patch, some of the raids seem empty.Never hearing a gun fire or finding a dead scav.Could be coincidence tho lol