Jump to content

Error when trying to download the game


Recommended Posts

Can someone please help me fix this problem i have already tried reinstalling the launcher and it still gives me the same error i cannot download the game please help

 

 

2020-12-03.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Broo I have a similar problem, I can't download the game

// This site is not reachable Server cdn-13.eft-store.com took too long to reply. Try these solutions: Check the connection Check the proxy server and firewall Run Windows Network Diagnostics ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT//

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dalton450 said:

Can someone please help me fix this problem i have already tried reinstalling the launcher and it still gives me the same error i cannot download the game please help

 

 

2020-12-03.png

maybe this will help you .. create a folder called Battlestate Games on the drive where you want to install the game. create a folder named EFT in the Battlestate Games folder.. should install

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MaxTecH said:

 

Broo I have a similar problem, I can't download the game

// This site is not reachable Server cdn-13.eft-store.com took too long to reply. Try these solutions: Check the connection Check the proxy server and firewall Run Windows Network Diagnostics ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT//

bro i can’t even select where to download it i just get the same error code i miss playinggggg but i still can’t figure out wtf is going on with the launcher

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am currently having the same issues. I was a founder with this game and tune in and out I got a laptop and I can’t get through the download with out the error..please Battle state help!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

got a message from the suport >> 

This is caused by network problem. You should contact with your ISP, sir. 

Thank you for contacting us!
Respectfully yours, the Escape from Tarkov support service.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MaxTecH said:

got a message from the suport >> 

This is caused by network problem. You should contact with your ISP, sir. 

Thank you for contacting us!
Respectfully yours, the Escape from Tarkov support service.

it is no network error i can promise you that i have downloaded this game many times before but not i keep getting this error and still cannot figure it out ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...