ok so can you please re add the only red dot worth using back to the traders? they are now going for over 60k on the flea, i get how you want people to use other sights, but then the solution is not to make the one sight unobtainable, but to FIX the other sights so they are even remotely usable, the fact you thought this was the solution baffles me.

• Like 1

i know that's the plan and all but it seems kind of a poo decision too implement a change that hinders a good majority of the player base BEFORE the other sights are fixed. its like when you plan to buy a new graphics card for your rig, so 6 months before hand you take the current one out and smash it with a hammer

plus that post makes it sound as though they dont plan to fix the other sights but just ruin the pk-06so instead of one sight thats trash but usable they are going to have 0 usable sights?

Theres lots of other really good close range scopes.Your best bet would be to buy a few different scopes,go into an offline raid and try out each of the scopes until u find one thats easy to replace the pk o6

i personally use the xps3-0 and it works like a beast ive got thousands of pmc kills

Edited by Xynergize
  • Sad 1
TheWhistler
11 minutes ago, beede said:

i know that's the plan and all but it seems kind of a poo decision too implement a change that hinders a good majority of the player base BEFORE the other sights are fixed. its like when you plan to buy a new graphics card for your rig, so 6 months before hand you take the current one out and smash it with a hammer

I can completely understand your frustration there. The PK-06 was definitely most peoples favorite sight I feel like.

Personally I have enjoyed the challenge of finding other sights to use or not using sights at all and preferring iron sights in some cases. It just changed things up a little.

In terms of your last question, he stated that they plan on making other sights more valuable. I doubt they meant just by making the PK-06 worse. I would image BSG has a plan to rework sights (as they have mentioned). Also, they are going to keep adding sights to the game as we were teased in dev leaks. It may just take some patience on our side.

• Like 2

ya that's great and all you have learned to compensate for the way it waivers when you move and aim , i dont mean a little shake i mean like the reticle moves independently from the screen it is supposed to be projected on, some sights its so bad i almost get motion sickness

1 minute ago, TheWhistler said:

I can completely understand your frustration there. The PK-06 was definitely most peoples favorite sight I feel like.

Personally I have enjoyed the challenge of finding other sights to use or not using sights at all and preferring iron sights in some cases. It just changed things up a little.

In terms of your last question, he stated that they plan on making other sights more valuable. I doubt they meant just by making the PK-06 worse. I would image BSG has a plan to rework sights (as they have mentioned). Also, they are going to keep adding sights to the game as we were teased in dev leaks. It may just take some patience on our side.

i hope so i have been playing for 2 years, and honestly if they started making other options more likeable by making other things preform worse i would leave because thats a dangerous path to walk

• Sad 1
TheWhistler
7 minutes ago, beede said:

i hope so i have been playing for 2 years, and honestly if they started making other options more likeable by making other things preform worse i would leave because thats a dangerous path to walk

I would agree, I highly doubt that is the plan. Even if it is, the new sights they add into the game may be so good that it won't matter. We will just have to wait and see.

If you have not already, try the UH-1. It's the only other sight I have come to enjoy with the lack of a PK-06. It is expensive but still.

8 minutes ago, Xynergize said:

Theres lots of other really good close range scopes.Your best bet would be to buy a few different scopes,go into an offline raid and try out each of the scopes until u find one thats easy to replace the pk o6

i personally use the xps3-0 and it works like a beast ive got thousands of pmc kills

your an idiot if you cant see the issue with the red dots atm, yes others  "work" but honestly only barely, and only in the correct lighting, and when the sun and moon directly align with Saturn or some other esoteric bs

Just now, TheWhistler said:

I would agree, I highly doubt that is the plan. Even if it is, the new sights they add into the game may be so good that it won't matter. We will just have to wait and see.

If you have not already, try the UH-1. It's the only other sights I have come to enjoy with the lack of a PK-06. It is expensive but still.

hey i stuck through the droppocolypse i can wait and see what they do i just figured id see if we could get it back untill there are actuall viable options for red dot sights , and yeah ill give that one a look, i dont hold much hope but hey, ya never know

• Confused 1

@beede i think you need to spend more time trying to figure out what works rather than what doesnt work and complaining you don't have enough.I highly doubt calling me an idiot for giving you sound advice for close range scopes is worth it.Get better play more and complain less, it'll keep u relaxed and less aggressive toward helpful players

Just now, Xynergize said:

@beede i think you need to spend more time trying to figure out what works rather than what doesnt work and complaining you don't have enough.I highly doubt calling me an idiot for giving you sound advice for close range scopes is worth it.Get better play more and complain less, it'll keep u relaxed and less aggressive toward helpful players

my guy, if that was "aggressive" than ho boy do i feel bad for anyone who interacts with you, second, you basicly told me if i dont want to eat that turd, i should instead have a bite of this turd with a side of ketchup, because its not as bad, this is not "sound advice" and a git gud coment? really man if ya dont agree with what iv said piss off

DanExert
9 hours ago, beede said:

my guy, if that was "aggressive" than ho boy do i feel bad for anyone who interacts with you, second, you basicly told me if i dont want to eat that turd, i should instead have a bite of this turd with a side of ketchup, because its not as bad, this is not "sound advice" and a git gud coment? really man if ya dont agree with what iv said piss off

Plenty of 1x sights in game to choose from, which are not broken, ranging from great to terrible

Great: Kobra (also gives -recoil), OKP-7 dovetail, & pretty much all of the Holographic sights from Eotech (apart from the HHS variable series)

Medium: P1X42, RMR, FastFire (huge reticle though), DeltaPoint, Elcan 1/4x, Valday 1-6x, Tac-30 1-4x & VuDu 1-6x (depending on your 1x sensitivity preference)

Terrible: OKP-7 non-dovetail 'nipple sight', MRS (to be fair one of the reticles isn't absolutely horrendous)

Side note: There's a very high chance that in the not too distant future, high value 'good' attachments, weapons, items etc will become very scarce, and many of the most desirable items we have grown to take for granted will become Found In Raid only. It's fairly common knowledge that, because we are testing the game in its pre-release state, we have access to an abundance of high-tier items and equipment to ensure as many people as possible can test and provide feedback on things in the game.

Long story short, don't get used to the good stuff being so readily accessible; chances are we'll be overjoyed to find anything to replace our rusty iron sights in the future.

• Upvote 3
Hijack_Dallas
vor 4 Stunden schrieb DanExert:

Plenty of 1x sights in game to choose from, which are not broken, ranging from great to terrible

Great: Kobra (also gives -recoil), OKP-7 dovetail, & pretty much all of the Holographic sights from Eotech (apart from the HHS variable series)

Medium: P1X42, RMR, FastFire (huge reticle though), DeltaPoint, Elcan 1/4x, Valday 1-6x, Tac-30 1-4x & VuDu 1-6x (depending on your 1x sensitivity preference)

Terrible: OKP-7 non-dovetail 'nipple sight', MRS (to be fair one of the reticles isn't absolutely horrendous)

good thing i still remember this vid.

Edited by 1Widerstandny
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Ya sadly when you remove one that is decent and force us to use others that we dont enjoy feels like a punch to the balls. Yes there are many sights in game but this sight is one of those many players enjoyed useing. and removing it becouse most players used it over other sights again, feels like a punch in the balls.

Edited by ldtorroc