Extraction Glitch??

Calico_Lobster

Calico_Lobster

I was in for 16 minutes, although I didn't have the greatest items on my person, It is still a game breaking glitch. There was around 7 minutes left on the clock and I had extracts on the west side of the map which included Crossroads and Trailer Park exfil. The extract time popped up in the middle of my screen sitting at crossroad and the time went to 0 and it still kept me in the raid and I tried 2 times before I had ran to Trailer Park exfil and the same thing happened and I ended up dying to a person going to the same extract. I have saved the clip of the glitch and posted on youtube for easier and more convenience. Thank you. https://youtu.be/bTFvoEJYe60

• 2 weeks later...

I just had the same glitch it wouldn't let me extract. i extracted 6 times over and over at the RUAF Roadblock, it goes to 0 and keeps me there i said ok maybe it's just a glitch i wait there for the time to finish (at extraction) and it says i am "Missing in action" ducking hurts