BruxiePC

PK-06 Removed from Traders?

BruxiePC

Over the past few weeks when I am online and go to buy a PK-06 sight they are sold out from Jager and about 60k roubles on the flea. I figured I was just having bad luck with the timing I was on and that the amount available must have been nerfed since it never was an issue getting them from Jager before. However, I just watched the reset for Jager and they never actually became available. When right click + filter by item, it still shows them as sold out, with a nearly full timer leading me to  believe they have been removed from traders completely. They don't even appear in Jagers buy items either. When was this change implemented and why? As a long time player, I remember when the PK-06 was one of the most inexpensive sights around 10-15k roubles if I remember correctly. Then the price bump up to 36k and now not available from traders at all. What's the reason for this? Thanks in advance. 

• Sad 1

Hijack_Dallas

10-15k? when? around patcch 0.8?

I didn´t even bother to buy the PK-06, because i could never get used to it. I personally like the micro sights like T1 or Romeo. That´s why i sell every single PK-06 to the flea, just to get 60k free money. 

Just to remind you. in the near/far future, we get shortages in everything...

• Ammunition  like M995, Igolnik
  • GraKas, LEDX
  • M4s and other good Weapons

... Because everyone wants them.

Nikita said once, that Factory is completely empty after the 3rd global raid. Yes, I said global raid. That would be an most realistic Tarkov. Every single item would be unique. only an single time. Well, not 1 Item, but more like...

If we have only 15k M4s in Tarkov, than there will be no more than 15k in Tarkov. Rare things will be rare. Everything will have an cap.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Qaleegoola
1 час назад, BruxiePC сказал:

Over the past few weeks when I am online and go to buy a PK-06 sight they are sold out from Jager and about 60k roubles on the flea. I figured I was just having bad luck with the timing I was on and that the amount available must have been nerfed since it never was an issue getting them from Jager before. However, I just watched the reset for Jager and they never actually became available. When right click + filter by item, it still shows them as sold out, with a nearly full timer leading me to  believe they have been removed from traders completely. They don't even appear in Jagers buy items either. When was this change implemented and why? As a long time player, I remember when the PK-06 was one of the most inexpensive sights around 10-15k roubles if I remember correctly. Then the price bump up to 36k and now not available from traders at all. What's the reason for this? Thanks in advance. 

The scope is being reworked and will be close to its real prototype. IRL, he's not that good.

Edited by Qaleegoola
  • Sad 1

Hijack_Dallas
vor 2 Minuten schrieb Qaleegoola:

The scope is being reworked and will be close to its real prototype. IRL, he's not that good.

I know someone, who has an issue with colors. I think, he can´t see reds... or so. He also said, that only the PK-06 is the only sight, thats good for him. THAT is a reason, to buy only this sight. But just because everyone wants them, i don´t want them.

I actully hate all meta stuff or more, lemming (Chad)-stuff

• Upvote 1

Koinonia

Not sure when it happened, but it's not really my preferred sight. It'll work in a pinch though. Always want some sort of sight on top instead of irons. 

• Thanks 1

Yeavo

Zenit PK-06 is just one of many sights in game that is way better than their real world counterparts. I believe devs originally made the conscious choice to not try to add the colored hue and reflection that plague many cheaper Russian sights that are in the game.

On the otherhand I applaud BSG for trying to create as much realism in the game as playable. On the otherhand I will miss pk-06 since it was my go to sight even on higher levels. I will miss you buddy. Rest in pepperoni..

BruxiePC
On 12/5/2020 at 12:52 AM, 1Widerstandny said:

10-15k? when? around patcch 0.8?

I don't remember exactly when. It was early. I've been playing since the beginning.