Sign in to follow this  
SpookyJohnRambo

Cannot load menu (asking for assistance)

SpookyJohnRambo

I can initialize the game and load into the main menu, but I am left with an empty screen wit just the title and the tree branch. "Profile Data Loading" does not appear. I've let the game run for hours and still have not seen anything pop up. I've tried restarting the game, restarting my PC, reinstalling the game, running as admin, and turning off my firewall.

I just built a new PC and installed the game. I was able to run a game on a laptop I have, which tells me that this is a device issue and not a network issue.

I looked in the game logs and found an error with System.ArgumentNullException, stating that a value for parameter "key" was null.

Does anybody know if there is a fix or any possible solution to fix this?

iNF3RN0S

Same... uh... frustrating as hell... cant install the EFT without any problems... why!?

when the game will be stable... at least stable im not talking about cheating in game. aT least i could play against bots for fun with my 40 lvl char that i made with same cheaters.

this game is too hard to control for developers. it contains too much tough mechanics,  i hope devs will have the patience and will to do it.

cyberpunk and many game are coming (winter is coming) i hope the bear (bsg - eft) will be able to sleep well only winter to resurrect back at spring to rise and grow further more, before that il be watching and reading

Edited by iNF3RN0S