Suggestion: Med Sling/Bag

99p

You could possibly introduce some sort of med case/bag that is able to be put in the secure container, that could fit a variety of medical equipment like Salewas, iFAKs, splints and survival-12/cms kits. This would especially be beneficial to players with lower editions of the game with smaller containers, and would also allow more room in the secure container, for the suitable price of this suggested bag.

So you want more space in the container, basically. You would have more space if it was intended. Trust me, especially when you are at the start of the wipe, its beneficial that you use and buy as much meds as you can. Money is so easy to make nowadays/atm, that its not a problem - you wont run out of money.

Use scav rounds oftenly too, if you fear that you cant afford things. 

14 hours ago, p4nnus said:

So you want more space in the container, basically. You would have more space if it was intended. Trust me, especially when you are at the start of the wipe, its beneficial that you use and buy as much meds as you can. Money is so easy to make nowadays/atm, that its not a problem - you wont run out of money.

Use scav rounds oftenly too, if you fear that you cant afford things. 

kind of, but to be honest I think containers should be nerfed, either by size or what they are able to contain as there is still a problem with hatchet runners and people who keep all of their mags in their container. I've had Kappa for a while and I admit it is stupidly overpowered, the fact I could just run into labs, hit one room and make profit. I just think it would be a pretty cool idea for organisation, I wasn't really thinking about money as I agree it is very easily made, especially with the price of bitcoin being so high, all I have to do is log on every day and collect bitcoins and I make around a mil. In retrospect I don't think I thought through my idea properly it was just a "oh that'd be cool" kinda thing. Also I feel bad for a lot of players that have alpha containers as it is quite a disadvantage early wipe, as securing quest keys and such are vital, but they can't really do that with a container full of meds. I think it should be implemented with a container update, say, allowing only things you bring into the raid to be kept in it, to prevent people rushing for high tier loot locations and instantly securing the loot whether they die or not, especially with things such as Ultra Medical and tech light as, FIR or not, LEDXs and GPUs are worth a lot to traders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 99p said:

kind of, but to be honest I think containers should be nerfed, either by size or what they are able to contain as there is still a problem with hatchet runners and people who keep all of their mags in their container. I've had Kappa for a while and I admit it is stupidly overpowered, the fact I could just run into labs, hit one room and make profit. I just think it would be a pretty cool idea for organisation, I wasn't really thinking about money as I agree it is very easily made, especially with the price of bitcoin being so high, all I have to do is log on every day and collect bitcoins and I make around a mil. In retrospect I don't think I thought through my idea properly it was just a "oh that'd be cool" kinda thing. Also I feel bad for a lot of players that have alpha containers as it is quite a disadvantage early wipe, as securing quest keys and such are vital, but they can't really do that with a container full of meds. I think it should be implemented with a container update, say, allowing only things you bring into the raid to be kept in it, to prevent people rushing for high tier loot locations and instantly securing the loot whether they die or not, especially with things such as Ultra Medical and tech light as, FIR or not, LEDXs and GPUs are worth a lot to traders.

I also think that containers should see further nerfs. The amount of stuff you can fit in there is too much, I think one way of changing it would be that the items you bring back in your container are not FIR even if you do survive. It would create this dynamic that you could actually find cool items on people and have the possibility to extract them yourself, with FIR status.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, p4nnus said:

I also think that containers should see further nerfs. The amount of stuff you can fit in there is too much, I think one way of changing it would be that the items you bring back in your container are not FIR even if you do survive. It would create this dynamic that you could actually find cool items on people and have the possibility to extract them yourself, with FIR status.

yes definitely, like dragging something into your container instantly takes the FIR status from it, otherwise people would just secure the LEDXs and then take it out if they manage to get to extract. it would also solve the hatchet running problem and would maybe allow the reselling of guns and gear again on the flea market, because I still think that you should be able to sell at least part of the gearset you got from a kill onto flea, it's just painful getting reap-irs and not being able to sell them. Like I will just run them or whatever but I don't really enjoy night raids as they're kinda boring so I'd much rather just sell it for a mil on flea and buy a set I can use.