After raid slow load times to therapist

bushdoctor_

bushdoctor_

a few updates ago i got a problem where after the raid the screen gets stuck on the survived screen and takes upto a min or 2 to progress to the therapist healing screen. ive reinstalled 2x on a m.2 drive and still have same issue. i even logged into a friends account and had the same issue. no one i play with has the problem so its pretty annoying...

any fixes??

• 3 weeks later...
1Jagermeister1

I have the same issue have had it since before this new patch and wipe, can’t find a fix for it and it’s getting annoying and I can’t even submit a bug report cause the servers are overloaded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm finally getting frustrated from this. Only option is the game itself. I have a brand new built pc with this gen and my internet is a business line 200/100. I read somewhere someone talking about it being something to do with the Servers not posting your data from the match fast enough and the last "next" button to the heal screen is where it catches up. Sometimes I wait up to a minute or more. Same for when opening the game, it just sits and loads. Sometimes switching menus its lags, and after raids it will just sit and load between the "EFT screen" and the last matches healing screen.

Can we get a fix, maybe some direction on this ?

Edited by 3fe_
spelling errors
Bobv1la

Same issue, no answers from BSG about it. Been going on for months along with incredibly long load times going from end of raid screen to main menu. Biggest grip with the game right now for me. games on an m.2 drive and I spend more time watching loading screens than playing.

• Upvote 1
Toy_Prince

yeah this is the worst part of the game for me. being bad and having sub 20% survival rate, these load times hurt my heart. i already suck i dont need purgatory after every match.

• Sad 1
Shibre93100

always a pleasure to get one tap within 10 seconds of a raid only to have to watch a spinning wheel for ages just to load a menu

Jager834

same issue this really needs to be looked at. i'm always the last to load out and my squad has to wait 3 sometimes 5 minutes for me to load out 

mccanham
12 minutes ago, Jager834 said:

same issue this really needs to be looked at. i'm always the last to load out and my squad has to wait 3 sometimes 5 minutes for me to load out 

15 hours ago, jamesisninja said:

So annoying I hate it. 

On 1/26/2021 at 12:49 PM, Toy_Prince said:

yeah this is the worst part of the game for me. being bad and having sub 20% survival rate, these load times hurt my heart. i already suck i dont need purgatory after every match.

Unfortunately everybody this issue, and many, many more have been going on since beta release and hell even prior to that. If anything they get patchd slightly, but something else falls and makes up for the progress by adding in some more inconvenience. Many of my friends deal with the infinite loading biscuit or blank after-raid screens or trying to buy a item here or there from the market gets an error and they're kicked to client. Its not going to get fixed the way we want it. Its not your computer, its Tarkov. Unfortunately the mods will come in here and tell you the automated response we all know and love. but i figured id give it to you all bluntly and honestly