Extremely Long Load times

Volgarr883

So I am having this issue loading maps like reserve or customs, it takes a lot of time just in the part of loading map and then when it gets to 100% the game freezes and if i´m lucky i will enter the raid  on 10 min loading screen and if i´m not the game will just crash, i have good specs nad I think it might be that i have the game installed on a crappy HDD or mabye that I have only 8Gb of ram.

Does anyone have this problem too????

It didn´t use to happen tho. And I also have my drivers updated to date.

49 minutes ago, Volgarr883 said:

...it might be that i have the game installed on a crappy HDD or mabye that I have only 8Gb of ram.

Based on my circle of people I run with, I would've pointed out moving to SSD and/or adding RAM as that has helped everyone I know who has had similar issues...

49 minutes ago, Volgarr883 said:

It didn´t use to happen tho. And I also have my drivers updated to date.

^Except that you weren't experiencing it.  Please include How long you ran without the issues, and ideally, the date you began experiencing the issues.

I also HIGHLY recommend changing your title to something more specific such as, "Long Loading - New Issue," or something that clarifies that you have only recently began experiencing it in order to draw eyes from those who may also be encountering this now.

I also HIGHLY recommend submit a bug report with as much detail as possible (click here for guide) in order to put good info in front of those making the changes.

9 hours ago, Zeroa said:

Based on my circle of people I run with, I would've pointed out moving to SSD and/or adding RAM as that has helped everyone I know who has had similar issues...

^Except that you weren't experiencing it.  Please include How long you ran without the issues, and ideally, the date you began experiencing the issues.

I also HIGHLY recommend changing your title to something more specific such as, "Long Loading - New Issue," or something that clarifies that you have only recently began experiencing it in order to draw eyes from those who may also be encountering this now.

I also HIGHLY recommend submit a bug report with as much detail as possible (click here for guide) in order to put good info in front of those making the changes.

So I had to re intall the game a couple of times because it refused to work and also I could not find a soluition for that exact thing on the  fdorum so I decided to de intall and intall the game untill it worked hahah seems sketchy but it ended up working and since then the loading times are long as hell.