PP-19 vs. PP-19 zenit

brian71mm

So I've been playing for roughly two months now just realized that there are two versions of the pp19, however I Cant really find any differences between the two. Anyone have any answers? 

WzmacniaczSmaku

There are not two versions of PP-19-01. There's one gun and "Zenit" is a variant. Variant is a specific combination of attachments and mods. There's no difference between the variant and the default gun besides the impact of mods and attachments on gun stats.

12 hours ago, brian71mm said:

however I Cant really find any differences between the two

Really, you can't find ANY differences between a stock PP-19 and a fully decked out one? None?

Bankoletti

As you'll progress through game you'll find out that there are many guns which sometimes have several versions of mods and attachments and are therefore designated by a nickname. However, like already pointed out, these are just basic guns with certain modding attachments.

TheWatchingOne

The Zenit is a modded PP-19. It's one of the presets that are default in the game, much like the M4A1 Sopmod or MP7 SEAL it's just a modded version of the gun with a name attached to it. If you look through Mechanics for-sale tab, you will find many weapon presets that he has. The Zenit is also able to found within the world on certain enemies and in specific locations and spawns. Short answer is there is no difference except one is modded.

On 12/13/2020 at 7:46 AM, RACWAR said:

Really, you can't find ANY differences between a stock PP-19 and a fully decked out one? None?

Yeah cause every gun I find is going to be fully modded. No it was literally a stock pp19 with suppressor and that was it.