Items from scav raids not "found in raid"

xLEKYx

So, ive just started to have this problam from the technical update od 17.12.2020., so when I get in scav radis, loot and than extract, my items r not found in raid. Is this a new feature or a bug?

13 minutes ago, Majlo said:

Did you loot PMC items?

There is a bug on Scav raids where everything is tagged FiR, but things that aren't actually will then return to not be FiR when you extract.

Nah just spawned with a OFZ shell and extracetd, said not found in raid. 

• Cold 1

2 hours ago, Trian2018 said:

Nah just spawned with a OFZ shell and extracetd, said not found in raid. 

You need to be in raid for ten minutes or get a certain amount of xp(I think it’s 700) to get a “survived” status and get the items found in raid. 

they put this in to stop exactly what you just did, get a valualble item and run out of raid. 

the only caveat to this rule is if you are a scav and the raid timer hits under ten minutes and goes red. At that point any extraction is a survived. 

3 hours ago, Na0cho said:

You need to be in raid for ten minutes or get a certain amount of xp(I think it’s 700) to get a “survived” status and get the items found in raid. 

they put this in to stop exactly what you just did, get a valualble item and run out of raid. 

the only caveat to this rule is if you are a scav and the raid timer hits under ten minutes and goes red. At that point any extraction is a survived. 

Ive killed 2 scavs that round so might have gotten the necessary XP but im not sure...but thanks for explain appriciate it.

• Upvote 1

On 12/18/2020 at 11:55 AM, Trian2018 said:

Ive killed 2 scavs that round so might have gotten the necessary XP but im not sure...but thanks for explain appriciate it.

2 scavs is more than enough to not get a run through so that’s odd. Usually one scav will do it with a little bit of looting.