ShiroTenshi

Patch 0.12.9 Patchnotes

escapefrom556

WIPE AGAIN? WIPE AGAIN??? :@ I dont play for Hideout no more. wipe times are too short.

Edited by escapefrom556
  • Like 1

blobface
22 hours ago, SlavDawg said:

Is ADADAD sidestrafing fixed? as in made it dissapear

Yeah please do, add more momentum "feel" to the strafing is welcomed in this game, as someone who hops around and jiggle peek like crazy in basically every fight, I hate it, but I also know if it's there, it'll be used, and if I don't use it, I'll lose fights to someone who does, so I have to use it too. Please remove it, so I won't have to play like someone who's injected Hot Rod into my veins with a SJ6 injector.

• Like 1

Nodens

The thing that bothers me most about this...  I decided to check Pestily's stream this morning.  Less than 12 hours after the patch/wipe.  He's running a raid on Customs with an Airframe Helmet, Full NVG setup, armored rig, and an M4...  And he's already level 15!!

I am not a full time streamer and I cannot dedicate 16 hours a day to Tarkov.  It takes me SOOO LOOONG to catch up to these guys.  To be able to stand a chance and play on equal footing.  Now that's all gone, I can't pick whatever loadout I want, I have to start over with a standard account and an Alpha.  I'll be lucky if I can hit level 10 in two weeks.  Before the wipe I was actually at a point where I could run anything I want and the game felt really fun to me. 

Now, it's all gone.  And I'm up against no-lifers who are already rocking M4's less than 12 hours into the wipe.

It's really dishearteneing...

• Like 2

bushdoctor_

the woods expantion is amazzzzzzzz!!!!!

wernonwar
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Nodens:

The thing that bothers me most about this...  I decided to check Pestily's stream this morning.  Less than 12 hours after the patch/wipe.  He's running a raid on Customs with an Airframe Helmet, Full NVG setup, armored rig, and an M4...  And he's already level 15!!

I am not a full time streamer and I cannot dedicate 16 hours a day to Tarkov.  It takes me SOOO LOOONG to catch up to these guys.  To be able to stand a chance and play on equal footing.  Now that's all gone, I can't pick whatever loadout I want, I have to start over with a standard account and an Alpha.  I'll be lucky if I can hit level 10 in two weeks.  Before the wipe I was actually at a point where I could run anything I want and the game felt really fun to me. 

Now, it's all gone.  And I'm up against no-lifers who are already rocking M4's less than 12 hours into the wipe.

It's really dishearteneing...

We Hit lvl 7 in 3 or 4 hours if you need 14 days for 10 lvls you are doing not quests or doing it wrong. 

Edited by wernonwar

Nodens
6 hours ago, wernonwar said:

We Hit lvl 7 in 3 or 4 hours if you need 14 days for 10 lvls you are doing not quests or doing it wrong. 

Fair enough...  I'm level 6 after playing a bunch today.

It took me a long time the first time around because I was still learning the maps and doing a whole lot of things wrong.  I seem to be doing better this time around.  I have the first few quests completed and even got several pmc kills.  New Woods is kicking my ass tho.

• Upvote 1

EDBerG316
Zitat

10. "Why release a patch on Xmas Eve!?"

If there is one thing consistent in the release schedule, then there has always been a content patch last two weeks of December.

27. December 2019 - Patch 0.12.2.5479 (Orsis T-5000 .308 sniper rifle, B&T MP9 9x19 submachinegun, DT MDR 7.62x51 Assault Rifle,
Knight's Armament Company SR-25 7.62x51, Molot VPO-215 .366 TKM rifle)

25. December 2018 - Patch 0.11.0.2448 (The Lab)

26. December 2017 - Patch 0.5.0.811 (Shoreline, 2nd half)

29. December 2016 - Extended Alpha (Woods)

So its actually not at all a surprise but something then can be looked forward to.

And btw, Russians don't celebrate Christmas.

Menhead

"They know what is necessary, since they made the game, and the back-end."

best joke

• Sad 3

Menhead

i dont give a duck about deatils you guys wank your heads off ... offline coop and a working anti cheat - im fine

i did reportet so much of wallhacking players but didnt get 1 respond like .. thanks for reporting .. we are on it ... and finally if we catch a cheating asshole it would be cool to get informed about it .. now it seems nothing is happening and its just there to keep players quite

yeah u can ban me again in forum for telling the truth :) i dont care anyway

Edited by Menhead
  • Sad 1

deserted_goat

Unless I missed something ... again no ping limit increases to the unrealistic limits basically making the game still unplayable due to ping spikes. Does this mean nothing is ever going to get done about it and BSG is going to start giving us refunds back for the EODs that we use to be able to play on but now cannot due to a new game requirement introduced by BSG that wasn't listed in requirements at time of purchase?

wernonwar
vor 7 Stunden schrieb Nodens:

Fair enough...  I'm level 6 after playing a bunch today.

It took me a long time the first time around because I was still learning the maps and doing a whole lot of things wrong.  I seem to be doing better this time around.  I have the first few quests completed and even got several pmc kills.  New Woods is kicking my ass tho.

Yeah same for me i started late wipe in october. And it was intense hard to get to lvl 10. After knowing customs and factory the progress is much faster. 

And we can't forget that it a the job of streamers to be fast as f. It's their job. Cool that you enjoy the wipe

Piticko
On 12/23/2020 at 11:28 PM, tariqkov said:

Yes, a holiday sale. 

you know when?

PaszaVonPomiot

I don't mind having wipe every week as long as it benefits and speeds up the development process. Because that's what's important in the long run. I would be mad if there were wipes after the game is released, namely I would sack the game. It's because I'm casual type of player and I wouldn't feel like investing time into it knowing that my hard earned progression would be reset.

GrumpyHobbit

wtf happened to spawns?!

why am i spawning right next to another pmc EVERY FCKN RAID?!

as soon as i load in i take the first hits... this sucks 

Edited by GrumpyHobbit

deserted_goat
On 12/23/2020 at 9:56 PM, GassynSassy said:

Actually you just proved yourself wrong in your own post. If people are hitting level 50 within a week that means that they're either streamers, which makes up less than 1% of the demographic that play this game, or they're no-life losers who play the game 15 hours a day. That doesn't make them good, nor does it make them better than me or anyone else who plays the game. That just makes them a little bit sad and lonely. It also goes to suggest that they should, I dunno, see the sun every now and again. Also, by the way you're talking down to me as if I'm a "noob" and you're some sort of Tarkov expert, it occurs to me that you're exactly the sort of player that I'm referring to.

Get out there and get a little exercise and sunshine, kid. It'll do you a world of good. 

Streamers make up more than 1% of the demographic but they aren't the only no lifers (which btw it's their job, hard to call them no life losers when they are making 90k a year playing games so I understand the jealousy). Currently most of the Tarkov demographic are cheaters, extract campers and people who can't play the game due to various BSG decisions and Tarkov bugs. Usually playing the game 15 hours a day will make them good, that's why people practice in sports. I don't understand why you are whining about someone being better than you because the are on it all day while you choose to go outside, nothing wrong with going outside but then I'll say stop going outside and get good. Now if you want to complain about streamers saying the perks aren't op or an issue (to an unrealistic game btw they say is suppose to be realistic) because they no life the game and they don't understand or remember what it's like to fire a FAL fullauto without max recoil control than I'm onboard. Especially right now, go outside go straight to bed for 2 weeks with covid or a $900 fine for being in lockdown, do not pass go and do not collect $100. 

20 hours ago, Speedx said:

They do celebrate Christmas, but because they're Orthodox and some calendar shenanigans it falls 2 weeks after the western Christmas.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_in_Russia

When you use communism to help kick out every other religion but keep othodox lol.

XeMuS

A technical update of all game servers to improve the stability of the game has begun. The game will not stop. On upgrading servers raid time will be reduced to 10 minutes.

LenzOA

there have been made several changes to weapons, items and traders. is there any chance that we can get an update on these things where we can read it instead of having to find it out by luck in the game? i dont need an update on every single tree or bush that is changed or added, but things like moving 9x19 mm 7N31 from L3 to L4 prapor seems to be something that could be posted here.

• Upvote 3

Sliderunner
Am 24.12.2020 um 04:48 schrieb tobiassolem:

1. "I don't see how a wipe was necessary!"

Exactly. If you were a part of the team and could see and understand the details; you probably would see why it was necessary. BSG made an informed call based on their knowledge of the game and the back-end. They know what is necessary, since they made the game, and the back-end.

If BSG would communicate more and more transparent, the community wouldnt cry that much. yes we are testing the game, still you guys can talk to us and explain your thoughts.

• Upvote 1