Patch 0.12.9 Patchnotes

ShiroTenshi

vor 3 Minuten schrieb GrumpyFox:

WHY WIPE?

This patch doesn't justify enough to declare a wipe.

I'm guessing there will be wipe again with streets of tarkov update.

Can we just get this patch without one?

What's the point I mean look at the changes there is literally no need for it

@ShiroTenshi

Is this x-mass joke?

patches are done for technical reasons, patch notes only list gameplay features not what is done under the hood in its entirely.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, GrumpyFox said:

WHY WIPE?

@ShiroTenshi

Is this x-mass joke?

There are several skills rebalanced... the whole recoil behaviour is changed... THATS the reason for wipe! Which is long time needed!

Containers will apply restriction filters to mods installed on the transported object. I.e., putting a mount with a thermal sight installed on it into a secured container is no longer allowed.  

my god its happened

9 minutes ago, Streetlight_ said:

Holy poo woods rework sounds great, but to quote twitch chat rn, when exactly is wipe o.o

OIIIII streetlight its me Friskyweed mate, how ye been doing. Ye can add my discord Friskyweed#6269 if ye dont have it already. Be great to play together again!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Friskyweed said:

OIIIII streetlight its me Friskyweed mate, how ye been doing. Ye can add my discord Friskyweed#6269 if ye dont have it already. Be great to play together again!

no wayyyy XD

If this is how BSG handles wipes, less than 24 hours notice and all my progress GONE, that sucks!

I know wipes are a thing, but literally every streamer and content creator has said all along that wipes are usually preceeded by a 'pre wipe event' and that we usually have a month or a few weeks notice.  I'm really bummed about this to be honest, makes me not want to play...  It took so long and was such a pain to get everything to the point where I at now.  To have to start totally over, uuuugh...

I am not against doing a wipe, just the short notice of it all.  I was hoping I'd have some time to enjoy what I have before going back to nothing.  Just a standard account, uugh starting over with Alpha.  I might just quit.  :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Really wish we had at least a couple days of heads up. Knowing the wipe is coming and having fun using all the money you've saved it so much fun, plus I was getting so close to kappa...this is a bit depressing. 
Excited about the woods update and kriss vector regardless.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Torgrid2k10 said:

There are several skills rebalanced... the whole recoil behaviour is changed... THATS the reason for wipe! Which is long time needed!

Hah, sure.

Said every time

I'll believe when I see

19 minutes ago, GrumpyFox said:

WHY WIPE?

@ShiroTenshi

Is this x-mass joke?

Certain changelog items justify a wipe just fine. There are finance balances, quest changes, reworked skills. Also, the game is <1.0. They could wipe every month and still get away with it. There's actually need for some kind of 'season' system in this game I'd say. Let's just wipe, and continue life like nothing changed.

• Sad 1