Madithamonsta

Spawned with another player inside of me

Madithamonsta

I'm not entirely sure, sure if the player spawned inside of me, or if i spawned inside of him, but about 5-10 minutes ago it happened. I was able to see the inside of someone else's head upon spawning into the level. before I could do anything I was dead, on account of my computer getting low fps right after I spawn. On that note, I would like to suggest that spawn points be moved further apart, particularly for people not in groups with each other.

flyingbono

If you get vaseline in your inventory, this is not a problem :)

Edited by flyingbono
  • Upvote 1

Baba_Yaga
4 hours ago, flyingbono said:

If you get vaseline in your inventory, this is not a problem :)

He's right xD

Cosantoir
On 1/22/2017 at 4:55 AM, Madithamonsta said:

I'm not entirely sure, sure if the player spawned inside of me, or if i spawned inside of him, but about 5-10 minutes ago it happened. I was able to see the inside of someone else's head upon spawning into the level. before I could do anything I was dead, on account of my computer getting low fps right after I spawn. On that note, I would like to suggest that spawn points be moved further apart, particularly for people not in groups with each other.

Spawns are a known and very much voiced concern of the community that I am sure will be addressed. 

For now just log a bug report to raise visibility.  

Also if you're going in with only basic gear you can spawn with your handgun/nvg's In your gamma container just in case